Forums > Social Chat > New Fire School in Costa Rica

Login/Join to Participate

jlevine15GOLD Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
I'm opening a poi school in Montezuma, Costa Rica on June 24th. We also offer classes in surfing, yoga and spanish. If anyone is interested, I'll give a 10% home of poi discount, or if you organize a group of 7 (you included), you can come for free smile Check out www.laescueladelsol.com for further details or email jeremy@laescueladelsol.com.

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Montezuma, Costa Rica, is my favourite place in the whole world ( so far )

jlevine15GOLD Member
stranger
12 posts

Posted:
Cool!! I couldn't agree with you more. The school could've been anywhere in Costa Rica, but this place was like a magnet to me. I've never seen such beautiful and FUN waterfalls. And I keep finding new things around every corner. Anyone who comes to visit should look me up and I'll give you a tour on my quad. jeremy@laescueladelsol.com.

Fco. Martinez FdMore Fire !!! aqui en Costa Rica Pura Vida
4 posts
Location: Casa 343 - Alameda 6A, Dos Cercas, Desamparados, S...

Posted:
Well, I would like to go you school, and I would like visit in april 23nd and 23rd.

However, here in San Jose town are a lot of people that practice poi, like me !! jaja. For the people who works every day, sometimes is dificult to visit montezuma, and it is more dificult when you don't have car. No matter what Montezuma is a magical place, and is a part our all our beautiful Costa Rica. And I will be there soon.

Jose Francisco Martinez Fdez.
San Jose, Costa Rica

CalibudGOLD Member
φωτιά
49 posts

Posted:
Is this the same place I see on Facebook? The one that is more a get away, with activities? I checked out something along these lines, and had I the extra money or time I would do it in a heart beat. Honestly I am saving for a trip to spin with aurora borealis as a back drop.