peternoel_40
BRONZE Member since Feb 2007

Total posts: 3
Posted:if i buy a ball chain is it strong enough to hold monkey fists or do i need an oval chain
just a 2.5 monkey fist
not the really big ones

Delete Topic

[Nx?]
BRONZE Member since Nov 2001

[Nx?]

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3749
Posted:this is better off in tech discussion.

depends on the ballchain, the thicker stuff is allright, but be sure to get plain steel ballchain and not the chrome plated kind.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Delete

Stout
SILVER Member since May 2004

Stout

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1872
Posted:The only ball chain I've ever used is the stainless steel stuff from HoP and if that stuff can handle being repeatedly wrapped with a set of cathedrals on it, I hazard a guess and say it's safe for monkeys fists.

Depends on the quality of the chain you're looking at...get the good stuff, don't make price a factor, these are fire toys after all.

Delete

fNi
GOLD Member since Mar 2004

fNi

master of disaster

Total posts: 3354
Posted:stainless steel ballchain. yes.

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

Delete

peternoel_40