Forums > Videos > slow motion capture fire video

Login/Join to Participate

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8737
Posted:This is Simon from Fire Light And Music Experience (my little troupe) doing a music video shoot using slow motion capture of burn-offs and fire breathing.

grizzly bear - reprisal

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete Topic

bluecat
bluecat

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:beautiful...

(but frown for the fire breathing )

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Posted:true simon & me were not keen to do it overmuch and he told them he was only doing a couple of breathes. most of it was burn-offs with the camera at an angle so you can't really tell wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

mcp
mcp

Flying Water Muppet
Total posts: 5276
Posted:definitely gorgeous. More slow motion fire is needed!

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Posted:biggrin nice to get a video done with a camera that costs thousands of pounds to hire. Simon and me were both gonna turn it down then he ended up with the day off so went up to london, we thought it would be a band playing with the odd shot of him and it turned into a whole video, very nice and now the you tube vid is firmly embedded on the site (until I get the raw footage on DVD wink )

Delete

duballstar
duballstar

slack rating - 9.5
Total posts: 2216
Posted:very nice... best thing i've seen on you tube in a while! smile

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Delete

*HyperLight
*HyperLight

old hand
Total posts: 1174
Posted:That's cool! I really liked the way you used a close up of the fire to transition between shots - looks amazing smile

Cake or Death?

Delete

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Posted:all editting was actually done by alex yeo, but Simon was so proud he wanted me to share wink

Delete

sichainey
enthusiast
Total posts: 242
Posted:Hi

That original link is broken. Its now here

http://www.flamefireshows.com/press.html

I have since retired from fire breathing for the health issues that surround it... but I must say I am rather pleased that when I was doing it I have something to show for it!

Delete

blu_valley
blu_valley

fluffy mess
Total posts: 197
Posted:Wow! That vid is well spiffy.

Nice one Si!

biggrin

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Delete

2bags
2bags

enthusiast
Total posts: 272
Posted:mmm, very nice ubblove smile

Delete