acidchildBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
Has anyone tried one of these:[https://fire.trickconcepts.com/tcf-010-06.htm]
They look relly nice but, Are they any good for contact? And do they hold up well? I'd also like to know how they are weighted. I don't want to spend the money and find out that there crap or I got ripped off.

Too many secerets are locked in side your minds, but your all equal in life, equal in love. your all building castels in the sky dreaming of a better world.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
i assume you mean contact spinning and not contact fighting.

i cant find if the site says how much they weigh so chances are they're a bit lighter than you might want for contact staff, but i'm no expert on the matter smile

Written by: trick concepts

Typically you choose a staff that comes up to your nose...

hmmm, i've always been of the opinion that the longest you ideally want is shoulder height.

well, i was going to link you to Tepooka cause they make good contact staves, but apparently their shop is temporarily closed for cleaning. you should check out their stuff, also tehy have the best instructional vids for contact staffing anywhere on the web.

have fun

mjk.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

acidchildBRONZE Member
117 posts

Posted:
Yeah, Tapooka would be my first choice too as I've heard alot of good things about them (mostly from MCP).
I've looked at the firetoys fiber 3 too, but at 90 us dollars (if i'm doing the conversion right) I'd expect a much nicer looking product. It's alot to spend on something I can't try out first, And more than I want to spend on a first fire staff. I'm seeing alot of varied opionons on it, same with the concentrate.
I might have to contact Trick concepts and find out the weight, and see what could do for my needs.

Too many secerets are locked in side your minds, but your all equal in life, equal in love. your all building castels in the sky dreaming of a better world.