SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
What is a CAT? 1. Cats do what they want. 2. They rarely listen to you. 3. They're totally unpredictable. 4. When you want to play, they want to be alone. 5. When you want to be alone, they want to play. 6. They expect you to cater to their every whim. 7. They're moody. 8. They leave hair everywhere. CONCLUSION: They're tiny women in little fur coats. What is a DOG? 1. Dogs spend all day sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house. 2. They can hear a package of food opening half a block away, but don't hear you when you're in the same room. 3. They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time. 4. They growl when they are not happy. 5. When you want to play, they want to play. 6. When you want to be alone, they want to play. 7. They leave their toys everywhere. 8. They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss! 9. They go right to your crotch as soon as they meet you. CONCLUSION: They're tiny men in little fur coats. grin Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
grin

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Nice one - quite uncannily accurate methinks wink.On the subject......."I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult." -- Rita Rudner Noods

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

170 posts

Posted:
Sorry, can't resist this one......."Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." -- Robert Anson Heinlein grinNoods

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Heres another difference...Dogs: These humans feed me, take out side, provide me with shelter, warmth, love, caring, medicine, any and all provisions. They make sure i am happy and care for my every need....they must be gods.Cats: These humans feed me, take out side, provide me with shelter, warmth, love, caring, medicine, any and all provisions. They make sure i am happy and care for my every need....i must be a god..EnjoySuper'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Cats were worshipped thousands of years ago...They have never forgotten this. grin grin grin------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Did anybody worship dogs?------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

170 posts

Posted:
Didn't Anubis have a dog's head?Noods

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i worshiped a dog in highschool. Then i broke up with her after three months. I did everything for her, then she cheated on me...but im not bitter. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Super'------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

- Mark Twain

emthrenmember
57 posts

Posted:
Methinks Anubis had the head of a jackal, but... close enough.

170 posts

Posted:
Aha....methinks you is right. Still, I reckon he'd prefer Bonios over Kitty-chunks smileNoods