• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
Posted:hey guys was just wondering if some one could shed some light on a HOP points question. Ive been able to accumulate a fair few over the last little while and have now gone above the 5000 mark which is where the table of discount stops on the website. Over and above this how much more of a discount do we get?
thanks
james

Delete Topic

mcp
PLATINUM Member since May 2003

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Total posts: 5276
Posted:yeah, I no longer need to put my head in that fridge I carried about with me. result.

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

Neon_Shaolin
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

Neon_Shaolin

hehe, 'Member' huhuh

Total posts: 6120
Posted:You'll need the space in the fridge for your computer...

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Delete

mcp

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Posted:I just got a new computer, why do you think I cut off the hair? biggrin

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Delete

ado-p
GOLD Member since May 2004

ado-p

Pirate Ninja

Total posts: 3882
Posted:Your using is as a heat sink arent you?

Love is the law.

Delete

ben-ja-men
GOLD Member since Jun 2003

ben-ja-men

just lost .... evil init

Total posts: 2474
Posted: Written by: mcp

I have 102240 eek

noob tongue 148791 *ponders how many cantus must have*

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

Delete

mcp

mcp

Flying Water Muppet

Posted:you're an australian, you don't count.

Yeah, I electroplated each of my hairs in copper and now I have a silent mop heatsink with 15 heat pipes... it's sweeeeeet.

Delete

Page: 12