• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

rin_666
SILVER Member since Jul 2006

rin_666

enthusiast

Total posts: 223
Posted:Hi there, just got myelf some luverly spinning poi which I already love to bits despite the fact that I can do hardly anything with them...yet. Hance the reason for this post I was wondering if there's anyone in the norwich kind of area that can take me under their wing and just show me some of the moves (yes I've looked at the free lessons section and while helpful some of it just has me going "wha...?"..yes I'm one of THOSE people :P). Or are there any meets that I could maybe join in on? Please? As much fun as it is hitting myself in the boobs time and time again I think I'm ready for something else now, yes? Any help'd be great adn to bribe any of you reluctantees, I have cake biggrin

Delete Topic

Sym
BRONZE Member since Sep 2004

Sym

Geek-enviro-hippy priest

Total posts: 1858
Posted:I'm sure I've read this before...

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

Delete

rin_666
SILVER Member since Jul 2006

rin_666

enthusiast

Total posts: 223
Posted:yup I'm a sneaky posting ninja like that rolleyes

Delete

Theo_
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Total posts: 347
Posted:hey up, i spin on most saturdays round the side of the forum with friends. if u r ever in the city on a sat u will prob see me there about 4..ish my friends all have band practice till 3 so dont normally spin much before then..

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Delete

Bernie_Flame
SILVER Member since Dec 2005

Bernie_Flame

Poi junkie

Total posts: 75
Posted:Hi rin, I'm willing to meet up and spin with ya or anyone else for that matter. Where are all the Norwich spinners?? It's time to step out of the darkness and into the light!! ubbrollsmile

man who go bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger!

Delete