• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Any mac users feel like beta testing?

Login/Join to Participate

Eeyore

Total posts: 18
Posted:Ive created a program that is basically just a different cursor. It started as just a little fun but I really like it and thought others might like it too. Anyway If Im going to be making it go public, it needs to be tested to make sure its not going delete peoples computers.

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/circlecursor/CircleCursor.sit

Im pretty sure it works fine on 9.22 and lower but I have no idea for OS X users, so handle with care. If you want to help could you leave your CPU's specs and tell me what you think of it and whether there were any problems.

Thanks.

Makes you wonder really.

Delete Topic

PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:not many mac users on HoP, might take a whie to get a responce.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

musashii

musashii

starring Skippy the green llama

Total posts: 1148
Posted:even still, I wouldn't install software from someone on a bboard..no offense

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."

Delete

Eeyore

Total posts: 18
Posted:No offense taken. Its a very valid point.

This should prove that its not going to delete everything. When you download it open it up with resedit and just take a look to see its a real program.

The file is an extension. This means that if something does go wrong you can then hold the shift button while the mac is starting up to disable extensions. Then you can remove the file from the system folder.

Makes you wonder really.

Delete