xated
BRONZE Member since Aug 2006

Total posts: 65
  Posted: Hey i'm adam i'm a sydneysider was wanting to get a list of hoppers in sydney and their respective areas so i can compile some info and we can maybe meet up in respective areas some time.
I'm from gordon. I'm hoping afew of you are from chatswood, or the general area of gordon or hornsby. anyhow g2g talk to you all later and i will try to keep in touch.

nnngah

Delete Topic

keyarghah
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

keyarghah

Woodford is Goodford..!

Total posts: 241
  Posted:orite! hey man im ciara im from carlingford.. i dont know why were not already best friends. unless we are?
i have a pretty sweet crew from Circusoc we meet on mondays, and head out to glebe a fair bit
biggrin lets burn!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Delete

Dentrassi
GOLD Member since Apr 2003

Dentrassi

ZORT!

Total posts: 3044
  Posted:gordon? good grief i used to live in St Ives a couple of years ago. alas there was never too much going on then - so i used to have to go glebe-ish or to eastern burbs for some fun. good luck with finding locals & happy spinning smile

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Delete

Phai
GOLD Member since Jan 2007

Total posts: 113
  Posted:wave

Pip in South-West Sydney here. Earlwood (yes, I know it's tiny so you may never have heard of it). Keep me posted, I'd love to meet up with some Sydney spinners.

Delete

keyarghah
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

keyarghah

Woodford is Goodford..!

Total posts: 241
  Posted:WE DO MEET UP!
every monday!

coooooooooome people!

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Delete

Puresock

Puresock

addict

Total posts: 406
  Posted:Oi oi, I'm hanging out in Sydney for a while. Anything going on? PM'ed you already, Key smile

"Take that, math!"

Delete

Cavey
BRONZE Member since Jan 2008

Total posts: 14
  Posted:I'm in five dock *waves*

^__^

Delete