Forums > Social Chat > ARGH Fraggles struck by Lightning!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
just thought i should share a happy hop moment....

Non-Https Image Link

ahhhh the famous hop couple.

Non-Https Image Link

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
Can I blame PK the next time I have to go to the bloody dentist>

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
even thoug it is self inflicted can i blame pk for my screwed up back???

its getting so bad its afecting my fire twirling
(i know i should go see a chiro but i havent got the money for that till friday)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
BS dude, hotwater bottle on your back and relax as much as you can, hold off on the spinning for a week if possible, back injuries are nasty. i havnt worked in 6 months because of mine, though i can spin, ride my unicycle, stilt walk but any lenght's of sitting or standing is nasty and puts me out for days. being in the cold is worst but tend to avoid that situation.
be kewl and take it easy dude, dont wanna see you bed ridden.

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
oh dear i give my hugs to you i know how bad it is to have a bad back i have to put pks socks on for him sometimes its that bad follow his advice bud it works although sometimes i think pks just a lazy arse that cant be arsed standin to put his socks on lol jk lol at doms post bless you my tall tall friend cant wait to see u i saw the pictures of u and cass the enormous cass one made me almost pee in my pants u looked sooooo weeee!!! lol

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
i meant to do this face instead of that one ooops why didnt i just edit? why am i talking to myself? *giggles*

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
when i get my hands on my scanner on friday night will scan the pic i found of you pk in mixmag

was reading through an old copy when i cam across this guy woth lots od spikes coming out of his face went he look fumilyar and sure enough its pk

and what dose the devil do on his day off??

pk i have one of the wheat bags that you can heat up in the micro wave that helps a lot
plus a great flat mate who is amazing at reiki plus am going to go see the chiro this friday

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Nancy, it boosts your post count if you correct your mistakes with a subsequent explaination rather than actually editing your mistake.

Not that i would do anything like that - obviously.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh I never spotted that before!!!

*finally understands why PK changed his name to 1112*

[ 05. March 2003, 13:38: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
woooohooo! i just got back from the chiro. i can now for the first time in a week turn my head left! now i'm off to spin all night and see if i can't put myself down again ...
pk, i always thought butts were the best cure for backaches.
we need a "mooning" butt flasher smiley, pulling its pants down. Insert here.

wait i meant insert _smiley_ here, not... ....nevermind.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Page: