• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > My first burn in dallas tonight :)

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 6
Posted:Here is a quick video i threw together from the two burns i did tonight. We were at a bar that allows such behavior and i had full support from my coach, fire and safety crew.

I have been spinning now for about 2 months - maybe a week less give or take. Atleast an hour a day. I kept to moves that i knew well and didn't let it go.

Not much - BUT MY FIRST BURN!!!!!!!!!!!

The video is opened in windows media player and linked to my personal website. It is 13 megs and about 3 minutes long. It is in real time - except the first 15 to 20 seconds which is slowed to 50%.

Total posts: 75
Posted:ballsy. ballsy.

spinning fire indoors for your first time sounds dangerous to me, but sounds like you had a few people to keep watch, which is always good, no matter how seasoned a fire spinner you are. nice turns & 3bt weaves for being new!

keep it up, fire is addictive

I've never seen a supernova blow up, but if it's anything like my old chevy nova it'll light up the night sky!

Total posts: 6
Posted:was out doors heheheh