• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

galgal_esh

galgal_esh

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hello good people from the world.
I know that Israel was lately on the news and not from good reasons. Me, as many other people would like to change, to bring more love, happiness and peaceful to the world. One way I think to do it is by fire. For the last few months I'm collecting the details of all fire people in Israel. Next week, Friday night, we will meet to show people that fire is not just what you scream when there is a boom or shooting. I hope to show you in a video all of it but if there is any of you who come or already in Israel, please join us to the drum beach. this event is the first one from other that will be...
You can write me to: galgal_esh@yahoo.com
Or call me to 052-3597993.
To see me on fire you can get to:
http://gal-gal-esh.blogspot.com/
br>Make fire, no war.

Smile to the fire, and the fire will smile back!!!

Delete Topic

_Clare_
BRONZE Member since Oct 2002

_Clare_

Still wiggling

Total posts: 5967
Posted:Good luck smile

Getting to the other side smile

Delete

Posted:yes good luck really hope it turns out well for ya!!

Delete

_Poiboy_
GOLD Member since Jan 2004

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Total posts: 1113
Posted:hi gal smile
(you're gal baran right?)
glad to see you managed to organize it with the war and all

Delete

Gal koh pan gan

Gal koh pan gan

Posted:thank you all guys. As for you poi boy, you must be there, gone see you, right?!!

Delete

maus
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

maus

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4191
Posted:Best of luck to you all! biggrin

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:How wonderfull, that will be a video worth watching. smile

Good luck with that I hope it works out.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

_Poiboy_

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Posted:yeah ill be there, hopefully my parents realized that the fire meet is much more important to me than their religion.

i have a lot of new stuff to show you man... i went to england for PLAY festival. i learned a lot of cool moves

Delete

_Poiboy_

_Poiboy_

bastard child of satan

Posted:it was great smile nice to meet all the spinners again. never thought israel has that many spinners. next time i hope it will be bigger, and maybe we'll have more israelis going to PLAY next year.

Delete

orenico
PLATINUM Member since Feb 2006

orenico

Total posts: 143
Posted:it sure was great.
a community was born yesterday.
gal, when can we see the video???
well done my friend:)
see you next fire session.

Love, Love, Love...

Delete

FireTom

Stargazer

Total posts: 6650
Posted:I hope you have a wonderful time and certainly I hope that you will experience (a lasting) peace.

Fire is not just for destruction. I hope I will be able to see Israel one day with my own eyes and I hope to meet you wonderful people then... smile

leila tov

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Delete

galgal_esh

galgal_esh

Posted:Wow, that was so good . We had really great time, lighting up all together at the same time. Many people came and I'm sure that the next time will be even more. I hope to put the photos and the video in a week or so. As I said before, fire in Israel is big and getting bigger.
Well Orenico and PoiBoy, we sure had a greeat time and more like that on the way, thanks to all of us. See you on fire...
Fire top: Sure hope you'll come one day and you'll see that Israel is a good place to be/visit/spin. C u..

Smile to the fire, and the fire will smile back!!!

Delete