Forums > Social Chat > Name Me! The shortlist POLL!

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
Ok guys and gals! For those who have already contributed on my Name Me! thread ignore this next bit and skip to the poll.

For all you new people that have no idea who i am or what i'm doing, i'll explain cause i would like everybody's help and input! i've been desperately searching for a name as i've been Insert_Name_Here for too long! so i created a thread for people to suggest various names and now i've narrowed all of them down to a shortlist. I would like to see which names are most liked by fellow hoppers as this will sway my decision. so here is the list of all the names on my shortlist and please vote for the one you like best! biggrin

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
Ok but not an orange this time! far to messy... but unfortunately Fire Nymph has only got something like 4 votes or 4% or something like that so yeh... it pretty much lost... hug least i don't have to worry about choosing Fire or Phyre biggrin

Dave i'm slightly worried about what the name you have for me is...but depite that, what is it? cause i'm intrigued more than worried, especially as you're being all secretive about it... WHAT IS IT?!

But anyway! it was a close call between TastesLikePurple and Mellifluous but TastesLikePurple just squeezed in front! Which is a happy result because i prefer that to Mellifluous! And so let it be known that hence forth i shall be named:

TastesLikePurple !!!!!!!!!!! *Fanfair and party poppers and all that jazz!*

Thanks to everyone who suggested and voted, you've been a great help and i appreciate it so much!

So Wondeloey, here be you're reward! a special hug and kiss hug kiss hug2 and the holder of the prestigious title of official best name suggesting dude! woohoo!

Thanks again everyone! thankx grouphug

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Page: