ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
hey guys we are going to go to the drive in mivies for arsn birthday and have a movie fest ubder the stars... wondering if you would all like to come?
Its saturday night starts at 7 and the movies playing are pirates of the carribean and cars!! YAY!
the link to the site is DRIVE IN MOOBIES!
as its arsns birthday we shal be very excitabubble and thought you would like to all park up next to each other and make damn annoyances of ourselves!
Rouge Dragon shall also be there so its a great opportunity for us all to have a spin afterwards also!
Let me know... Im gunna post this in your guys threads like I always do just to be a pain in the arse. biggrin

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
*squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I see the apostrophe thief has struck again. Dag nab him...

hug

Meh

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Brisbane still has a drive in movie place eek No one had informed me of this!

Have a great night guys! Movies followed by firetwirling is always an awesome combination biggrin

and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WOOO!

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
your welcome to come Basstones! hug

and yes cantus, the thief is always stealing my dots and strikes I tells ya!

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

BasstonesGOLD Member
Do you do the poiz?
530 posts

Posted:
Aww i would love to but im already booked in for a weekend of camping and twirling at Mt Tamborine frown

You guys will have a blast though, plenty of shenanigans i suspect biggrin

"In the end there is only fire and a waterfall"

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
ahh would love to come - alas a certain girl at the House of Gabe is having a 16th Birthday party that night at the aforementioned house, so will probably require some supervision.

Have fun though!
E.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
awwww, maaaaaaaaaannnnn... this *ALWAYS* happens... I'm all psyched to take my boys up the coast to what would be my 1st **FIRE N FUN** and something even betterer comes along...

drive-in, potc, cars (been meaning to see this ever since my boys gave me a trading card with the hippie van on it - I so wanna paint the jerry like that!!), spinning, and most important... arsn's bday!!!

oh... and bass... I knew about the yatala drive-in cos I used to live just up the road from it... rolleyes

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
soooo its phaerie and paul and pogo and hopefully gita and paul and rougie and arsn and I and Taj so far! yayyyy! cool

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
no hopefully.... there will fully be Gita and Paul. I've been notified of the benefits of missing this fire and fun, and joining all you happy little people for Troy's birthday. So count me and the lady in. (oh chicken do you have any sticktape or the likes to attach my arm back on....) biggrin ubblol ubblol bounce2 bounce bounce2

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
and pogo will have @ least 3, maybe 4 kids in tow!!! eek

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
 Written by: GitasGuy

no hopefully.... there will fully be Gita and Paul. I've been notified of the benefits of missing this fire and fun, and joining all you happy little people for Troy's birthday. So count me and the lady in. (oh chicken do you have any sticktape or the likes to attach my arm back on....) biggrin ubblol ubblol bounce2 bounce bounce2

OH YAY! Im so totally excited that you are coming!!! YAY!!! bounce2 bounce2 bounce
I have already packed the sticky tape my friend!

and YAY for the kids coming pogo! That defiantly rocks... what a cool dad you are!

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
WOW! Drive In Movies really exist!? I thought that was just in Happy Days ubblol

Hope you all have a great time biggrin biggrin

grouphug

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Hellz i may just try to get arsn to dress up like the fonz...!*giggles*

so guys do you wanna meet ealier at our place or just meet at the drive ins? biggrin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
either's good for me, kristy, cos I'm just up the road... provided u don't mind being invaded by my tribe (I do indeed have all 4 kids with me this weekend!!! eek)

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Hey Chook hug

I would really really like to come but I have a gig starting at 7, so no go.
Wish Troy a very Happy Bday and give him a big sloppy kiss for me!
Will you guys be at moonfest by any chance? Love to see youse.

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Arsn as the Fonz!!! Hell yeah!! ubblol ubblol

Have a good weekend honey... give Arsn a birthday kiss from me.

kiss biggrin

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
Oooo errr... I think i should read threads on HoP more often... I was bumming around yesterday trying to figure out what to do with myself :P

Anyway, happy belated Birthday Troy!

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
thx for the invite, troy/kristy... kids and I had a great time (after the battle for the comfiest spots in the back of the jerry amongst the pillows and blankets) @ the drive-in... and now I've seen 'cars' (the movie), I'm keener than ever to have the jerry spray painted like the hippie van...

sorry u guys had to head off, I had a quick lit spin in the front yard @ home when we got back, so the kids could still see some "stuff" lit on fire biggrin

oh... hope my lil ones didn't trash ur loungeroom too bad redface

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry i wasn't able to make it hey frown hug can we do drive-ins again later sometime that i can make it? smile*:. heeee.... maybe when my boy is up here to snuggle in the van with me? ubblove hug redface ubblol

...and sorry i was so slack on the birthday front this year troy rolleyes redface hug ubblove

hope you had a good one bounce

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

thx for the invite, troy/kristy... kids and I had a great time (after the battle for the comfiest spots in the back of the jerry amongst the pillows and blankets) @ the drive-in... and now I've seen 'cars' (the movie), I'm keener than ever to have the jerry spray painted like the hippie van...

sorry u guys had to head off, I had a quick lit spin in the front yard @ home when we got back, so the kids could still see some "stuff" lit on fire biggrin

oh... hope my lil ones didn't trash ur loungeroom too bad redface

Not at all!!!you have such well behaved kids! I just wish ours had of gone to sleep!!! ubblol

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the invite guys, sorry your little one wouldn't settle for you to enjoy the night. But i hope you two still enjoyed the time you had, we enjoyed sharing it with you!
hug hug hug thats one for each family members ubblol

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile