Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Brisbane: Used Performance Fire Toys -- going cheap!

Login/Join to Participate

funkwaxpuppy
BRONZE Member since Jul 2004

funkwaxpuppy

Total posts: 40
Posted:Hi hi !

We are having a spring clean and have come to realise that we have FAR too many fire toys to our name. What a dilemma!? Heh. This is good quality performance gear that we have made ourselves over the years. All used, some practically new (just a few burns), others are more used.

Anyway, we will be selling a bucketload of this stuff through our Brisbane workshops over the next month. The first lot will be at Kangaroo Point this Thursday evening.

Toys include: double wicked poi, split wicked poi, single staves, double staves (long, short, single wicked, double wicked), a super long staff, 'fire claws' and some other bits and pieces. It's all in good nic. All between $10 - $20 each (double staves ~ $30/pair). ono.

This excess is mainly due to travelling and the need to construct new performance gear for O/S. We are often lucky enough to get it back into the country, but then it sits in our pile o' extras and never gets used!

I hope we can find happy new homes for them soon! smile If you're interested, please drop by our workshops. Please come between 6:00-6:30pm or after 8:00pm as not to interfere with the workshop tuition. Details & location: http://www.divineimagination.com/what/lessons.php
Or call me on 0401928188

smile CHEERS! smile smile

Delete Topic

funkwaxpuppy

funkwaxpuppy

Posted:Oh, and did I mention a fire cross?

Delete

gita
SILVER Member since Oct 2003

gita

.:*distracted by shiny things*:.

Total posts: 3776
Posted:eek pick me! pick me!! ubblol unfortunately i can't come to the lessons to check these toys out...it's my LAST WEEK (*woohoo*) working in good ole murgon! ubblol but i think i will call you tomorrow!!! biggrin

question...what are split wicked poi? umm

ooohhh...fire claws! ubblove i'm not sure what they are but they sound pretty kewl!! ubblol

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! grin it confuses people!

Delete

Baccory
BRONZE Member since Feb 2006

Baccory

Total posts: 126
Posted:Hmmm....might be a good time to actually check out the Thursday meet at KP and pick up some interesting new gear....i shall remember....

Delete

funkwaxpuppy

funkwaxpuppy

Posted:Heh, ummmm... redface Since posting we've had three people arrive at our house already and others have contacted us wanting to pick up some gear before Thurs... At this rate I'm not sure how much will be left by the time we get to KP!!

If you want to get in early, best to call Jesse on 0421252411. He'll be able to tell you what's left and a time you can meet us at our house. We're in Highgate Hill by the way (at least until the end of this week. Gah... moving... )

Delete

funkwaxpuppy

funkwaxpuppy

Posted:Oh -- 'split wicked poi' are the ones with two poi heads split by an extra (small) length of chain. They are what I'm using in this pic -- http://www.divineimagination.com/gallery/gallery.php?p=167

Delete