Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So it started off when I went to find my car. They're shooting a movie on my block called "The Brave One." Apparently it might have Jodie Foster in it, although I haven't seen her. So after 10 minutes of frantic searching and trying to piece together where the hell I might have put it, I realized that they must have towed it and replaced it with the movie trucks.

So I ask a cop if they towed my car and he said "they probably did, talk to that lady over there." So I talk to her and she calls over the guy from Locations who comes over, has a look at me in my White Coat and stethoscope and says "Oh, are you on the set?"

"No. I'm a real doctor. And I'm already late to work now."

So he tells me that they've towed my car around the corner and sure enough there it is. I've already called my chief resident to explain why I'll be late, I get in my car, start to drive, and OMG what IS that STENCH?

I get to work and as soon as I sit down in morning rounds the stench comes back. And now I'm freaked out. What is it? Why is it following me around? And then I look at the bottom of my shoe and somewhere on my way to my car I must've stepped in...dog poop. frown

So apparently as soon as the meeting was over the Chief of Service, who was the attending that morning commented that "I didn't want to be mean, but as soon as Mike came in it really started to stink!" redface

So I went down to the floor and washed the poop (or about 99% of it, anyway) off my shoe using a spare toothbrush and some disinfectant/deodorizer and then went out to inspect the inside of my car...

Well, the dog poop was so "one with" the floor mat that it just had to be thrown away, and having a couple of hours to kill, I went to the dealership, but they don't make floor mats for my car anymore, so I need to figure out how to get a new one.

I'm on my way back to work when my phone buzzes that I have a new text. It's my coworker, Alexie. He has texted me, "Having a poopy day?" Great. Now the entire department knows about it.

And all day, various residents, nurses, and even medical students have been coming up to me and saying "I hear you're having a poopy day, Mike!"

help

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

fNiGOLD Member
master of disaster
3,354 posts

Posted:
aww hug mike

kyrian: I've felt your finger connect with me many times
lou kitten: sneaky little meatball..
ezz: please corrupt me more

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
 Written by: RaveRepresent

okay doc, now you just playing TOO dirty. ubblol

You gotta hand it to me. It was effective.

Simple, yes. But effective. biggrin

-Mike

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
Considering the topic of discussion are you sure you want anything 'handing' to you?

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

RaveRepresentSILVER Member
addict
567 posts

Posted:
ubblol

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Cardinal!!! Poke her... with the SOFT CUSIONS!!!!"

"Its not working my lord!"

"Have you got all of the stuffing on one end?!"

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Shuff up you lot! tongue ubblol

-Mike

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
I ran over dog poop with my bike. I discovered it flicks up and around onto the back. Onto my baggage frown, at least not onto me.
Most dog owners here are pretty good though.

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Awwww Doc hug2 hug

When I lived in Portland, Maine (really dog friendly city) me and some friends got sooooo sick of all the dog poo everywhere we went around and spraypainted all the piles we could find with bright coloured spraypaint 1: so people would see them and not have a poopy day like you did and 2: to send a little message to the irresponsible dog owners who were leaveing it everywhere.........there was one sidewalk across the street from a veterinarians office that was so bad that it was impossible to walk on the sidewalk for a good twenty feet it was so covered in poo

I dont get people......I own a dog and I never leave the house with her without a bag to pick up after her......Its really not that hard of a thing to do and its just common courtesy......stupid people!.....There I'm done

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Page: