Forums > Social Chat > looking for a random aussie..?

Login/Join to Participate

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
okays, at the latest schoolies i met a chic on the beach and a few guys to, this chic was f*ckoff (soz charlie) good at what she did, it wouldve been the first night... umm if theres any chance anyone outthere was part of this gathering and memorials that took place during that tradgic week, id like to know... so get back to me..
mythmitch

[ 05. February 2003, 06:10: Message edited by: fi-PRIMATE-re ]

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
mitch, babe

i dont think anyone will reply if you dont put it into context!

were you drunk when writing this???

love ya
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
erm aussie slang fer the people interested:
'schoolies' refers to the secondary school students migrating to the beachier states of Australia (typically gold coast, queensland) to celebrate the end of the school year. Often the schoolies becomes a drunken exodus and arrests are made each year. erm a tradition of sorts.
lately older party crashers have been the trouble makers.
as for poi spinning, it is something of a common occurance for a Hop'er to witness great skill, only to hesitate from making contact with said poi'er and presume that they were on HOP - hope against hope!
carpe diem bebe!

HOP is the web that binds the spinners of the world!
oh the pun.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

beezle_bubmember
28 posts

Posted:
heheheh drome man u crack me up!!!!!!

Sorry man didn't go to the latest..but the schoolies b4 that. Last years was freakin psyco!

but i just wana say....i too still think about schoolies...the ppl i met..the ppl i didn't..... and the fact that i met pretty much all of my best and closest friends in the world there! I fell in love in so many ways...and i can still say that to tha ppl to this day!

Deep into the darkness peering, long i stood there wondering, fearing!

sarah...member
339 posts

Posted:
im too scared to go to schoolies!
too many people, to many drunks, to many rednecks. my version of schoolies was me and 3 of my closest mates going camping at the south coast for 4 days.
ahhhh much better!
peace and quiet.

Fire... A bushmans telly

primative_toyshappy hunting
228 posts

Posted:
i loved schoolies two years in a row... i had an excuse 4 the second, it was my gf of the times year
but i twirled on the beach and watch druken joks set their heads on fire when we let them try to breath... i know its against all insurance policies but we couldnt resist
schoolies was marred this past year though, personally i watched a dude take a swan dive off the 33rd floor of emperial.. hense the memorial on the beach.. there where 7 other deaths also however i did not witness the others although good friends of mine did... it overshaddowed was is generally i bareable and fun week of blurryness...
happyhunting mythmitch

regret nothing, learn everything

fire_light_movement

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
Whooooooops!

Sorry! Mitch is usually quite random so I thought twas random! DOH! Dont I feel like Homer now!

Cheers for the education bender! I know I can always count on yer karmic imput!

beezle_bub ...

what so funny, I got cake on my face?!

I dunno man you aussies are beginning to scare me! Well I got used to the Brits at least you guys understand the sun!

much love,
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Mitch
I was speaking to a girl yesterday at a job interview and she was talking about schoolies. I asked if she had seen any twirlers (I thought of this post straight away) and she said that she had seen a girl right near Cavill Ave on the beach twirling and that she was using " those fireball things that you spin around"
I asked if she got her name or talked to her but she said no...SO close but no cigar buddy.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
nothing of value to add here, but BWAHAHAHAH!!

Schoolies. o the memories.

I finished school in 95 and did the schoolies thing, in my own little way:

Ever been trapped on a cruise boat with a hundred hormonal teenyboppers, bad strippers and a head full of LSD?

[ 06. February 2003, 14:38: Message edited by: flash fire ]

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
bender you explained that really well next time im explaining a trick can you interpr8 what im saying

are you gonna drink that?