• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > SYDNEY PEOPLE PLEASE READ

Login/Join to Participate

Valura
Valura

Mumma Hen
Total posts: 6391
Posted:After the train crash today I really wanna know if you are all ok and safe.... I NEED to know...please swing us a message...Rozi, Flash, Ivan? EVERYONE!!! We are sending you prayers....

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete Topic

Rozi
100 characters max...
Total posts: 2996
Posted:The train was a southbound train, heading out of the city through the Sutherland Shire.

I am located up to the North of Sydney.

Most of the people I work with had arrived in on earlier trains, but there were some with relatives who may have been travelling. They were showing the coverage on TV upstairs.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

Puk
Puk

Sweet talented nutter
Total posts: 2615
Posted:Im fine i live at glebe ( 10 minutes from the city C.B.D) so i can walk everywhere. Thank you for your concern muwha X. Did Lizcampy contact you ? She's here soon ( hope she loves my whip work ). Yeah and flashfire lives at lichart i think so she would be fine actually i think she is still on holiday's .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Delete

PK_
PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:looked pretty nasty from what i saw at 2am this moring. hope every one is ok.

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Valura
Valura

Mumma Hen
Total posts: 6391
Posted:Thank god for that. Im glad you are all ok...I almost fell over in the supermarket when Arsn told me what had happened... I thought about you all straight away, I was worried that something had happened to my little family...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

Rozi
100 characters max...
Total posts: 2996
Posted:

I know how you feel. When Cass was in Guatemala I saw footage on the news about a volcano exploding there, I only caught the tale end of the story, and I was really worried. It turned out that it was footage from an explosion a couple of years back. But I did freak out for a time. I searched all the internet news for details and found nothing, and I really don't know whether that should be reassuring or not.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Delete

flash fire
flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal
Total posts: 2758
Posted:thanks for caring so much.

a tragedy indeed.

love n light

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

Ade
Are we there yet?
Total posts: 1897
Posted:Driving home from Canberra and Nowra yesterday I had the misfortune to drive past the wreck at Sutherland, words can't describe it.

My thoughts are with those affected by the crash.

Delete

TheBovrilMonkey
TheBovrilMonkey

Liquid Cow
Total posts: 2629
Posted:I'm glad everyone from here is ok, but I'm assuming that a fair number of people were hurt. What actually happened?
With the rubbish papers my parents get and lack of time spent watching the news on tv, I don't really find out anything from this far away.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Delete