• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > savefile.com file (video) hosting

Login/Join to Participate

Yell fire!
Total posts: 151
Posted:If you're looking for a free site to host your videos try http://www.savefile.com.
You can host an unlimited number of files up to 60 megabytes in size and there's no download / bandwidth limit.

still can't believe it's not butter
Total posts: 6979
Posted:thanks yell fire! hmm.. how long is the inactivity period before the server deletes each files off for good?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Yell fire!
Total posts: 151
Posted:From what I understand there are two ways of uploading files.

You can upload files without logging on, in which case they're deleted after a month of inactivity. Or you can creat an account (still free) that lets you properly manage your uploaded files. I think if you do it the second way your files don't get deleted unless you delete them yourself.

I'm not 100% sure though.