wow, that information is so worth an entire thread tongue

i dont go to school any more, i miss it frown

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Ooooo.

I'll be posting in this thread then lots then.

frown

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
im in uni does that count?

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

bellsspinningmember
79 posts

Posted:
lol i go to school yay lol i also work to oh and i still have time for play lol especially with my poi always will have time for that any type of study i think is schooling so uni must count

look inside yourself for YOUR answers

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
eek what...........................no hip thrusts?ubblol

Suchislifenewbie
7 posts

Posted:
aww i work tis poo i miss the good old day of dossing at school lol

I PITTY THE FOOL !

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mjk

wow, that information is so worth an entire thread tongue

thats what i call a *hipthrust in disguise*. /stealthrust wink

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

pitmanSILVER Member
addict
544 posts

Posted:
massive *hipthrust* a personal one for ravehead just for you mate

DONT DO DRUGS THERE BAD FOR YOU.
SO GIVE THEM ALL TO ME AND I WILL GET RID OF THEM FOR YOU!

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
Oh dear,

Dear Mr Fire Spinner, there appears to be very little point to this thread, dare I suggest you started it simply for the sake of starting a thread, please create threads that at least have some point, if only a tiny one

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
Dear Mr Pyrowill, it appears to have very little point because it has very little point. But in the list of forums it does say "chat, stuff, nonsense & daftness". There is also an abundance of pointless threads within the social chat forum. you just have to look at one page and you are guarenteed to find many pointless threads.
Is there any reason you posted on mine and not any others or was it that it was the first one on the list of threads?

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
I dont go on social chat very much and this was the first thread I saw and thought I should post in it. I understand that the rules 'chat stuff and nonsense' do in a way simply state you can really say anything it doesnt matter, but that can only be taken so far.

I just didnt understand what an 'official i am at school thread' could bring to the forum, people turn up and post I am at school, or not. I just didn't see the point at all. Despite it being social chat and the best place for silly stuff, they should still have a point. A few months ago there was a small kick off due to a large number of threads being created which ahd absolutely no point, various extremely stupid game threads and it caused a few arguments, mainly due to the problem that each thread uses up bandwidth that needs to get paid for by Malcolm the administrator of this site and so there has to be a certain limit to how far one can go with the whole 'chat nonsense'.

I shall join in in the hipthrust!

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

clarence_quackSILVER Member
QuackerJack
1,927 posts

Posted:
*Jumps on the hipthrusting bandwagon*
cha cha cha cha cha-CHA!!

Nutella Brigade Unite!

"Look! I have a rainbow penis!" - Rouge

Owned By Steaks

10,530 posts

Posted:
 Written by: PyroWill

I just didnt understand what an 'official i am at school thread' could bring to the forum, people turn up and post I am at school, or not.

And what about the unofficial "I'm not drunk thread"? Exactly the same there. People turn up and say they're drunk or not. Seems jsut as pointless. And yet you've contributed to that.

Written by: Will

I just didn't see the point at all. Despite it being social chat and the best place for silly stuff, they should still have a point.

What I'm begining to find annoying about this whole "It needs a point" thing is that you can basically say "Why bother posting at all?". This is a board, and the whole point of it being there is to post. WHich is why I also object to all the anti-post whores on this board. *shrug* They're just doing what they're supposed to do; post. Funny that, innit?

I don't see the point in having ago at someone for posting, when quite clearly this is what this board is here for. And yet, that doesn't stop people from doing it, does it? What you can or can't see doesn't change the fact that people are able to do it. smile

A few months ago there was a small kick off due to a large number of threads being created which ahd absolutely no point, various extremely stupid game threads and it caused a few arguments, mainly due to the problem that each thread uses up bandwidth that needs to get paid for by Malcolm the administrator of this site and so there has to be a certain limit to how far one can go with the whole 'chat nonsense'.

Weren't those arguments spearheaded to some extent by you? Not meaning to point fingers here, but didn't you start it be being all conflicting about the "postwhores"?

As for the bandwidth, the amount of crap that has been posted has been considerably reduced (and I, for one, am thankful for that smile ). This is one thread. It doesn't take up that much bandwidth at all. One teeny-tiny thread can't hurt that much

I shall join in in the hipthrust!

I won't. Just for once. This thread hasn't been done before (to my knowledge at least), and its not doing any harm (not contreversial, not gross). Its fine the way it is!

Besides, if you really want to have a go at poitnelss threads that take up bandwidth, why don't you have a go at threads like "Shout it from the rooftops" or that fart thread. Those are equally or maybe even moreso pointles than this thread, but are much larger in size.

Leave the little fish alone!

smile

Oooh. And I'm not at school. I'm at home. But I am grounded, and doing lots of revision. So its almost the same thing I guess.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Fine_Rabid_Dog

I am grounded

ubblol

wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ditto

I believe every message board needs a thread about farts. umm

Just a question though... what makes this thread "official"? wink

FIRE_SPINNERBRONZE Member
87 posts

Posted:
Fine Rabid Dog, i read pyrowill's second post then your's and realised that you said everything that i wanted to say. So well done clap .

As for 'offical', i think this thread is the offical i am at school thread because it is the only one on this board as far as i know. And how can we go past the word 'offical' in black and white hindu arabic script?

FoxInDocsSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,848 posts

Posted:

I was in two minds about this thread, but FRD's convinced me it's ok.

so on that note:

I'm not at school, i'm eating a cookie.

"i am exotic, and must keep my arms down" - Rougie

"i don't understand what penises have to do with getting married" - Foxie

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
*shouts very loudly, so everybody hears*

ucof, i have created such a thread about farting, spread the word!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
OK FRD after your explanation I realised maybe I did jump the gun a little, maybe I'm just getting grumpy in my old age.

Apologies Mr Fire Spinner

alien_oddityCarpal \'Tunnel
7,193 posts

Posted:
i don't go to school, haven't done for 10 years...................can i post in this threadconfused

10,530 posts

Posted:
I'm at school now.

Which is a bout as much fun as it sounds.

Dangerousmind66Member
90 posts

Posted:
Seems like an awkward time for me to find this thread, Im out on summer break, and wont be back to school for 2 1/2 months. Woot.

pikachuSILVER Member
11 posts

Posted:
I finished Uni 2 years ago now *sob*
Cardiff was such an ace place to live in.
But as I'm a teacher in a school in Japan, I am kinda in school now, does that count?
peace

Firetrampold hand
898 posts

Posted:
Well, I'm a teacher (supply) but never in cool schools. I've never caught a pupil going on HOP.

Ask a question and be a fool for a minute...don't ask and be a fool your whole life.