MITCH_MAYHEMnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Yawlp! Hi all. I havn't partaken in any form of fire twirling community in a long while (since i was last on this site - a good 3 to 4 years ago). However i met an amazing succession of fire people at confest whose company i really enjoyed, and was wondering if anybody had taken photos of the twirling in the hollow?, particularly on friday and saturday ( i was too busy going nuts - on the small 2 1/2" doubles with white tape spiraled around the middle) to take any.
Also if any of those who i had been hanging with can remember me from this message then please chuck us a line of greetings!
cheers
M

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
hey that description sounds familiar! - how are you mate? Ed here - that somewhat eccentric contact staffer.

alas i have no photos - the only guy i know who was taking photos was [Old link] - maybe see what he's got.

cheers hug

E ubbrollsmile
EDITED_BY: Dentrassi (1147099992)

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
i have waaaaaaaaay too many confest photos to sort thry right now.
michael tries to limit how many photos are taken at the fire circle as he understandably is concerned about safety.
right now i've not uploaded a single fire photo up yet, but you can see what's up so far in the confest gallery on my confest site....

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always