• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Posted:i didnt realize the website address was http://homeofpoi.com
until just now. up until now ive always used http://juggling.co.nz
dont ask me where i got that from. well i guess the longer i hang around here the wiser i get eh?redbrotherGod bless

Delete Topic

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2001

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:(meekly raises hand)dont fret...i did the samething trying to access the site for the second or third time from another computer. When i found this site by accident on my work computer, i immediately made it my home page, so i didnt need to know the adress..(super' shrugs shoulders)Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

N8

Total posts: 336
Posted:oops.count me in as well.heh heh, bet there's a bunch of us that did that.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Funny... I couldn't tell you what the site addy was...I have it book marked to favorites so that is how I get to it!!*g*
Non-Https Image Link
------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

gάrbǿ

gάrbǿ

addict

Total posts: 521
Posted:What,you mean you can get to it by using http://homeofpoi.com.WOOPSSSI
never newpeace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link
homeofpoi.com(tut tut, and people used to call me observant,probably all those fuel odours <lol>

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1024
Posted:Good spotting. This site was going to be on juggling but I made it about poi cause there was so little out there about it. Now there are heaps of excellent sites on swinging and twirling.You can still accesss it under the http://www.juggling.co.nz
as well as the new http://www.homeofpoi.com
(since 23rd May 2001)Other ways you can access this site that do not belong to me are http://www.firetwirling.comand
http://lasida.wz.cz/firechains/Corkscrew.htm both who use my site to display their adds. I hate adds myself and have managed to foil these two sites
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
.Malcolm

May your balls always burn

Delete

Posted:Hey Malcolm..It seems to me that you havent foiled em yet...I just got the bottom banner at www.firetwirling.com with your site above...I'd guess that this is because they have their onload event attached to the frameset page, so that your onload fires first, but then theirs fires *immediately* after, nullifing yours...what you want is for yours to fire *after* theirs...so what you could do is put a time delay intoyour function...if you would like a little help with this let me know - but you seem quite able to do this stuff on your own
Non-Https Image Link
BTW - I'm using a G4 Mac with NN6 over an ethernet connection...regards,Josh

Delete

Posted:i see, its just a recent change, i thought that this entire time i had been stupid
Non-Https Image Link
hooray, i feel my intelligence seeping back to me.

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:Josh,Thanks for that. They are so cunning aren't they. I will add a delay to my code.RegardsMalcolm

Delete

Peregrine

Total posts: 428
Posted:uh...is that firetwirling site legal?i always thought advertisers were supposed to PAY to get their stuff viewed...seems like using malcom's content for their advertising without permission is a violation of copyright?dunno. annoyed with stupid litigious corperation dominated tattoo and piercing hating boring planet.Pere

Delete

Malcolm

Malcolm

HOP admin

Posted:Josh,We used setTimeout("breakoutnow()",500) hopefully that 0.5sec delay will do. Thanks agian for your help
Non-Https Image Link
PereWe don't mind them linking to this site. It is good that they like it. Just hate the adverts they put on it
Non-Https Image Link
. We only found out about it by viewing my server logs.I wonder how long it will take for them to realise what I have done to combat them.

Delete

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:ahh the good old days

i remember when juggling.co.nz didn't exist, i promise, i was drooling and weeing in a nappie at the time but i can still remember it...
wink

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8737
Posted:*can't resist*

you mean last wednesday wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Classic thread, from the dead.

Mech, whydja bump it? umm

Delete

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:why is malcolm anonymous?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted:Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!

Woah!........Woah.......Woah.....

Lois, this isn't my Batman glass.

&#2384;

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete

Rouge Dragon
BRONZE Member since Jul 2003

Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here

Total posts: 13215
Posted:
Non-Https Image Link

??

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Brenn
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2004

Brenn

Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.

Total posts: 3286
Posted:I like turtles!

&#2384;

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Delete