Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
Hi!My name is guy aka Axis - I am a professional performer from bristol uk.I swing for a living!I'm coming to New zealand later this year and am hoping you can help me out - where can i meet and train with the best?

rhianmember
23 posts

Posted:
Hello Axis I,m not from New zealand but I would love to meet up with you in Bristol before you travel.I am on my way to being professional and I swing with some other poi ppl in Bristol we are just about to do second payed performance and if you have any hints or tips or just want to play then give me an email rhian@oncoffee.net twirl onp.s I,m very jelous, hopefully I will be going traveling this time next year, good luck.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you swing for a living!! that is so freaking cool!! one of the top three keys to happiness, making a living, at something you love and do well.Kudos to you Axis.Welcome aboard..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hey Axis, not pro but done some performances mostly in London. Live in Bristol aswell. would like to spin with others if your up for it.cheerspeace outgarbo tongue

be excellent to each other: safe:

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
(manchester poi contingent feeling left out at severe lack of mancunians on this web-site) frown

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
hey bristol poi people!lets meet, ring me!0117 9441323Axis.

Daenerysmember
2 posts

Posted:
Anyone in Bristol fancy teaching me the basics? Completely new and want to make some friends! :D

Dan KenyonBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
im not in bristol, but just over the bridge in chepstow i need some spinning buddies