Page: 12
Sporky

Sporky

addict

Total posts: 663
Posted:I've just spent two hours listening to someone rant and rave about how great the TV show is and am completely sick of it. So I came up with an idea that might just make me watch it (other than the use of illegal substances or alcohol). Why not, instead of booting the contestants out, execute them in interesting ways. For example (using celeb bb people), say they voted off Pete, don't boot him/her/it (whatever the hell it is now) out the door, run half a million volts through the floor of the shower the next time he/she/it uses it. That might give the housemates something interesting to talk about. I can just imagine the announcer saying

Written by:

Day 12 in the Big Brother house and you voted Pete to be dispatched from the house so Big Brother has electrified the floor in the shower. The rest of the housemates are in the living room discussing the price of tea in China or something just as 'interesting'.

or

Written by:

Day 20 and you've voted George so Big Brother has locked him in the garden and released the three pitbulls that the crew have 'accidentally' forgotten to feed for the past week.

or my personal favourite

Written by:

Day 30 and you've voted for Chantelle so Big Brither has switched her foundation to a mixture containing anthrax...

Or they could put in a proper Room 101 and stick Pete in a room full of spoilt brat American teenage girls and animal rights activists or George in a room full of people who don't take him seriously as a politician. Sorry, that last one is called Westminster tongue

I'm sorry about this rant. Even though the show has been over for months I'm just a little fed up of hearing about it but surely my idea would make the show a lot more watchable ubbangel

Have faith in what you can do and respect for what you can't

Delete Topic

TheBovrilMonkey
SILVER Member since Sep 2001

TheBovrilMonkey

Liquid Cow

Total posts: 2629
Posted:Personally, I'm waiting for the inevitable extension into Cannibal Big Brother.

Fill the house with cannibals and if you get voted off then you become the food for the week.
I can see it now - tactical voting based on who looks the tastiest and how many mouths there are to feed.

tongue

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:And now, we delve into the pyshcotic pysche of your typical HoP poster....

biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Fire Bunny
SILVER Member since Nov 2003

Fire Bunny

veteran

Total posts: 1260
Posted:hey i think thats a good idea! ubblol

What if we think the jokes on them,
But really - the jokes on us....

and also... i wuv Rougie *snuz*

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:So who's been watching Dr. Who??

This theory of BB was on one of the new Dr Who shows.

Delete

Valura
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

Valura

Mumma Hen

Total posts: 6391
Posted:I saw that Dr who... very scary...

eek eek

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Delete

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:I don't like Big Brother... I find it a bit sick that people want to watch other people all day..... Your idea of killing people off is even more ewwwwww! Think of the really psychopathic people that would attract to watch it! Yuck! ubblol Although I guess you would know where to find the sickos and it might keep them off the streets.

Bov your idea is even more ewwwwwwww! Eating each other........ yuck! :gag: Would they be given other ingredience to make meals with. I hear human flesh tastes like dry chicken (come to think of it they claim everything tastes like chicken), wouldn't you need to put a sauce with it or make it into a stew?

Ok, this has put me off my breakfast now......

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete

Medusa
BRONZE Member since Nov 2003

Medusa

veteran

Total posts: 1433
Posted:I think it would make more sense to have another BB but kill off the people voting for whoever gets the most votes each week....

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:Sorry, reading this back while sober I realise that this is a little extreme but I do still think its a good idea purely as they seem to pick people who are of lower than average intelegance (intelectual snob hard at work). I just love the idea of the announcer telling people exactly how they're going to kill of the person in his gloomy welsh accent (not a slight on the welsh).

Delete

TinklePants
GOLD Member since Jul 2005

TinklePants

Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator

Total posts: 4217
Posted:Not all welsh people have a gloomy welsh accent. I have a muffled accent but when i speak clearly I'm very welsh.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
which means...
Saint Mary's Church in the hollow of the white hazel near a rapid whirlpool and the Church of St. Tysilio of the red cave. biggrin

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:I know but the guy who does Big Brother could put a hyperactive three year old to sleep by talking to it. wink

Delete

TinklePants

TinklePants

Posted:i thought the narrator was a geordie?.....

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

Delete

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:Could we please reomve the (Sarcastic Rant) bit and see how long someone takes to jum up on a moral high horse and berate us for being mean?

Please?

ubbangel

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:I'm terrible with accents so it might be but its still sophorific.

FRD: done ubbangel

Delete

TinklePants

TinklePants

Posted:a geordie would say "Dae twenty sevun un the beeg broothir house

a welshie would say "Day twennie sevan in the big brutha haws (the letters in bold are where the accent draws out the vowel) lol

ok there's my lesson on accents. Now for my next trick I will balance a buggy on my chin... oh no I must have rolled in dog poo. ok next idea will pop into my head sometime soon *looks at watch* we could be here for a while...

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 7193
Posted:cool idea f.s.a ubblol this could even pave the way for " i'm an A.S.B.O. get me out of here" biggrin

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:or the RDX-Factor biggrin The tallent contest where there is a little more incentive to sing well... Simon Cowel with a remote detanator! ubbangel

Delete

blueruthless

blueruthless

Total posts: 11
Posted:do we get to detonate Simon Cowell?

There is no art without passion, no passion without drive, no drive without need.

Delete

MissEgyptology
BRONZE Member since Feb 2005

MissEgyptology

officially expelled from BYU

Total posts: 195
Posted:the excitement of BB (insert number here) CANNIBALISM would be that whatever chemical it's called...when one species begins eating itself, there is a chemical. It results in madness.

Every week would be more and more exciting!

ubblol

"So Miss, I think you win the prize... A mormon egyptologist in a firespinning chat room... that's gotta be a record of some kind"
-NYC

Thanks, NYC,but I quit mormonism now XD

Delete

Sethis
BRONZE Member since May 2005

Sethis

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1762
Posted:Ooohoh!! How about we can vote for the method of death as well?

I elect [insert boring quasi-celebrity here] to die by decapitation/disembowelling/evisceration/wild horses etc etc etc...

I think that would make much higher quality viewing than what is on offer right now smile

(And it would serve the dual purpose of ridding our gene-pool of idiots like those that appear on BB)

[/idle non-serious fantasy] ubbangel

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:Thats a great idea Sethis

Written by:
You've voted for (pseudo celeb C). To vote for how we kill them text EXECUTION and the letter for the method of death to (imaginary number)

For electrifying the shower text A

For unleashing the hounds text B

For shooting them with a ricin pellet text C

Lines close tomorrow at midnight and the execution will be shown on Big Brother's Little Brother live when it happens. Highlights will be
shown on Thursday at 11pm

ubblol

Delete

Theo_
SILVER Member since Oct 2005

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Total posts: 347
Posted:they might actually make it, but it would probably turn out to be a cartoon, like that one they have on mtv. i'd watch it though, coz they could make it so much funnier. cartoons are great.

for every minute angry, you loose 60 seconds of happiness

Delete

GeoffonTour04
SILVER Member since Nov 2005

enthusiast

Total posts: 360
Posted:I quite enjoyed watching celeb BB. Didn't exactly lie awake at night wondering what was happening, but it can be a lot better than some of the other crap on TV

Delete

Sethis
BRONZE Member since May 2005

Sethis

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1762
Posted:*Laughs out loud at the irony of someone who watches Big Brother calling anything else on TV "Crap"*

ubblol

rolleyes

(That wasn't serious btw, don't take offense hug)

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Delete

Domino
SILVER Member since May 2004

UnNatural Scientist - Currently working on a Breville-legged monkey

Total posts: 757
Posted:Would be more fun if none of them knew who had been nominated/voted for - can't ... ever ... relax ... must ... stay ... vigalent

Give me a lever long enough and a place to stand and I can beat the world into submission.

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:Watched Battle Royale again and love the idea of a bomb collar. It would make the ultimate fashion accessory for the fans of the show (not real of course) but the housemates being randomly killed off is a great idea and if the ratings drop below a certain level BOOM. That would make them do more interesting things!

Delete

Theo_

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Posted:hahaha, that film is so messed up. yet you cannot draw yourself away.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:how about a collar with inverted spikes that slowly pierce the contes....er....victims throat and inject mind altering drugs...................or they just kill the wearer
ubblol

Delete

Theo_

Theo_

Dirty Hippie

Posted:i think drugs. big brother has mixed lsd in with their tea bags. maggot is first to try the brew....
spends the rest of the day picking daisys in the garden.
or... big brother has left a small automatic machine gun in the diary room. whoever goes in next will be set a secret task. their task is to gun down the person they want evicted. failing to comply to the task will result in the rest of the house forming a firing squad to remove the housemate.

Delete

alien_oddity

alien_oddity

Carpal \'Tunnel

Posted:"day 33 in the big brother house, and george has been eating the grass again. unfortunately no one has told him it's been sprayed with agent orange. meanwhile chantelle is in the diary room wired up to an electric chair, she will receive an electric shock for every question she fails to answer and the voltage will increase with every question" ubblol

Delete

Sporky

Sporky

addict

Posted:ubblol ubbidea Make it a bit like the "Pants Of Power". They have to complete a special task to get the gun... like torturing the last evictee!

Delete

Page: 12