• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Ophelia

Total posts: 7
Posted:Anyone planning on attending Burning Man this year?

Delete Topic

kmactane

Total posts: 97
Posted:Right here. I'm looking at being a first-time attendee.Why do you ask?

Delete

Twist

Total posts: 160
Posted:heheheh...this is the third time this thread has started....i'll be travelling down from seattle....

Delete

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:Yup, third thread. I'm still going. I think Protozoa is thinking about it too, Diana is going, and some other people. Do a search, it was less than 1 month ago i would say.nomad

Delete

Posted:my girlfriend and I are going..with a couple of friends...Josh

Delete

Ophelia

Total posts: 7
Posted:doh!Sorry about that, Im new to the list. Im glad some are planning on going.. I will be a first time attendee as well. Maybe we can schedule some kind of a meet-up there or something.. or has that already been discussed? heheh

Delete

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:I guess we will schedule a meeting there but i think it's a little bit too soon. Let's talk about it in July/August!
Non-Https Image Link
nomad

Delete

SNKMSTR

Total posts: 0
Posted:Hi all. I've been to the Man 3 times now, and going back for year 4. You can get all the info you need at www.burningman.com or by e-mailing your regional contact (addresses available on the web). BM is truly a magical place for fire dancers - the desert is the perfect backdrop for performance, and well, fire is everywhere. Crimson Rose is the keeper of the Fire Conclave and the woman you need to know for all things related to fire dancing. Tap into her and you tap into the web of fire spinners who attend BM and can get on the email discussion list (fire conclave). It's not terribly active these days, but it is a good way to connect with other performers/ enthusiasts who are going down this year and to get into the "circle of fire" around the man when he burns. Hope to see you all there this year. Check us out at Radio KBK and Camp Birthday - I'll be the one with the staff.
Non-Https Image Link
Or email me adia@spooge.net[This message has been edited by SNKMSTR (edited 28 April 2001).][This message has been edited by SNKMSTR (edited 28 April 2001).]

Delete