VampyricAcid
VampyricAcid

veteran
Total posts: 1286
Posted:I was having a discussion with my mate earlier and i told her that juggling (which i learned to do yesterday biggrin:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D) increases brain activity, and i remembered there was an article on here about it, but i did a search ( wink) and i cant find it, any ideas where it is?

Proudly Owned By The BMVC

Are You Sniffing My Mitten?

Delete Topic

Mot
addict
Total posts: 666
Posted:How crap the search is sometimes, stay away from the google bar, it does'nt make you any wiser. Why is that thing there? Does anyone actually use it or is it just a stat booster?
EDITED_BY: Mot (1136839714)

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Delete

Asena
Asena

What a Bummer
Total posts: 3224
Posted:I think i've seen this thread before... try doing a search.... ubblol

Nah, I have no Idea frown buttttttt I learnt to juggle to the other day... yipppeee! juggle

Delete

VampyricAcid
VampyricAcid

veteran
Posted:well i seem to remember it being in the "Which Is Better, Poi, Staff or Juggling" thread but you type Poi Staff Juggling into the search, it wont let you do the seach cos there are too many threads, and "Which Is Better" dosnt show it up either frown

Delete

Mot
addict
Total posts: 666
Posted:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/3417045.stm
br>

or

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=5615
br>

Hope it helps biggrin

EDITED_BY: Mot (1136841933)

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Delete

VampyricAcid
VampyricAcid

veteran
Posted:haha just came back to tell you i googled it and found that 2nd link biggrin cheers though Mot biggrin

Delete