BRONZE Member since Sep 2005

Location: England

Total posts: 76
Posted:Not sure if i am posting this in the right forum but can anyone tell me how i would go about getting a street performing license?
any help or advice would be great.

Pass the dutchie on the left hand side!

Delete Topic

GOLD Member since Aug 2004


Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
Location: Wales

Total posts: 8428
Posted:Approach your local council and ask them for details on what you need for street performing in your area. It differs from place to place. Some town councils insist you have a busking license and some don't. It depends where you live and what you want to perform.

Public liability insurance is a good thing to have if you plan on doing lots and lots of performances, especially if you are going to use fire.

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!


Mr Majestik
SILVER Member since Mar 2004

Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Location: home of the tiney toothy bear,...

Total posts: 4693
Posted:i'm sure if you do a search you'll find heaps of threads relating to your question, but skulduggery pretty much summed it up. unless you know other local performers so you can ask them, its best just to go to your local council.

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley


Similar Topics

Using the keywords [street performing] we found the following similar topics.
1. Forums > street performance help [45 replies]
2. Forums > Southern Lights Circus and Street Arts Festival 2010 [56 replies]
3. Forums > Street Performing In NYC [5 replies]
4. Forums > Street Performing [2 replies]
5. Forums > Street Performing [2 replies]

     Show more..