• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

jjistigerwoods

Total posts: 2
Posted:does anybody know where to get these? I'm talking about the ones they sold at toys r us. they don't sell them anymore. if anybody has any info on these that would be great, like the company name or where to purchase them. thanx

Delete Topic

Harry_Potter

Harry_Potter

ToadStool Circus Acts

Total posts: 181
Posted:http://www.butterfingers.co.uk/frame.cfm?area=shop
br>
Is that any help? They have Glow Balls

Yo-yoist, Staffer and 3 Ball and Club Juggling
'Its people like us, who make them feel talentless.'

Delete

Lemonkey

Lemonkey

Stalking amidst the desert, carrying an oversized scalpel...

Total posts: 1019
Posted:www.beard.co.uk

I bought some glowballs, but they are more mood-lights, and they have broken after one or two uses. frown

On the other hand, I have around 30 tiny batteries for them. smile

Willy - is bad for your health...

Delete

jjistigerwoods

Total posts: 2
Posted:the ones i'm talking about have a purple handle that has a flimsy plastic stick and a white ball on the other end that lights up when you spin it around you can see all the different colors

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Ahh I thought you meant glowbalz, wich are these. there good poi bt the way, extremly durable and have a nice glow.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:www.globall.com - Expensive but well worth the money.

FYI- the poipoi products (IMHO) are rubbish. Avoid at all costs smile

Delete