Suibom
Suibom

addict
Total posts: 577
Posted:Hey all..
Another vid for my progression archive smile

I gotta say tho, I wasn't really in a spinny kinda mood at that moment and I had no music to spin to frown .. bleh.. so my timing is off and I'm more lackluster than I like to be. Unfortunately, I had a very small window of time to record and get it to file.. so it coulda been better.. but then, lookin at it, it coulda been worse :P (however, I will continue to delude myself into thinking that I never tried an isolation in this vid (I can't believe how crappy they are frown .. sigh))

I mainly wanted to get the throws on file, since I didn't actually know how they looked till now (tho, they are sure fun). Wish I had done more longarm stuffs and flower attempts, just wasn't thinkin straight. Ahwell, here it is, 6ish mins at 13M:

flyin socks

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete Topic

jesusofsuburbia
Total posts: 27
Posted:great job suibom the iso's arent that bad, you got me beat. i love how people (and cats) are walking through the frame. not to mention the truck that doubles back to see what the hell you are doing!

Delete

Suibom
Suibom

addict
Total posts: 577
Posted:Thanks for the good words smile

Yeah, it's always amusing when I spin at night with the LEDs on and passerby cars just stop dead in the center of the road for a minute or two... ubbrollsmile

Most of the neighbors just consider me "eccentric".. ubbloco

Definition of poi- A Hawaiian food made from the tuber of the taro that is cooked, pounded to a paste, and fermented.

Ahnold discussing poi - "It is naht a toober!"

Delete

Jimbob_Jones
Total posts: 2
Posted:Hehe, I got a few people stop and look at me when I was doing it in a carpark, then a little girl walked past and stopped. Her mother like dragged her off, I think she was well scared of me lol!

[color:red] To Use One's Mind, Is Pure Strength... [/color]

Delete