Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete Topic

animatEd
animatEd

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:ubblol

Chat methinks...

I love the subtitles at the bottom! The last one was gonna be something like 'Colonel Sanders Court martialed...'

My favourites were:

"Retro Caveman Dresses Like Monkey"
" Man Clearly Thinking About Ex-Girlfriend During Sex"

ubblol

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

bluecat
bluecat

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:alright..

mod? please?

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Delete

PyroWill
PyroWill

HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
Total posts: 4437
Posted:ha ha thats blimmin funny!

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Delete

Pink...?
Pink...?

Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
Total posts: 6140
Posted:ubblol

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Delete

Rouge Dragon
Rouge Dragon

Insert Champagne Here
Total posts: 13215
Posted:you guys hell missed out of the show when it was actually on TV! this is just one of many absolutely brilliantly hilarious things those guys did! The show was called CNNNN and was one of my favourites! But it's not on anymore.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Delete

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:actually, its on every know and then. for the last few federal elections its been running called CNNNN, Chaser NoNstop News Network, the Chaser decides. all the brain child of Cris Rucastle and Craig, radio presenters on JJJ, which is the national youth radiostation. they're on nationally here from 4 til 6 weekdays, and they're champion. hoefully they'll be making a new series, that movie is from lastyear, or maybe even the year before!

PS. note to all americans, thats not South Korea thats so small, thats Tasmania, and i live there so dont go sending US forces here, matter of fact the big island above it is not north korea, so just leave us alone!!!!!!!!!! ubbloco silly pplz

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Delete

And all that's jazz
Total posts: 92
Posted:Apparently, CNNNN are beginning to set up and film a new series now, to come out sometime next year. Which is fun for all involved.

I have a file of all the newsbar items saved on my computer somewhere . . . . somewhere in the labyrinth . . .

Ariadne! the thread! the thread!

Jazz

C8H18 + 12.5O2 ---------> 8CO2 + 9H2O + you know what

Delete