• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
Wild Child
SILVER Member since Sep 2004

Wild Child

Star Trekker

Total posts: 1733
Posted:I got a new garden shed and I'm so happy! bounce I'm more pleased with my very own first shed than when I bought the house last year umm

Does that make me sad? ubblol

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Delete Topic

Wild Child

Wild Child

Star Trekker

Posted:Brian??? No way - I just couldn't have anyone in my life called Brian! (apologies to Brians everywhere for the blatantly groundless discrimination redface ) And anyway a friend has a dog called Brian umm

Oddly, Stanley seems to be sticking - so Stanley it is. 1337 you're right, it's a male bastion and I have male things like power tools in it Grrr and will do male type things like sawing wood n stuff in it - assuming i don't manage to find myself a man to do them that is ubblol

Mind you it looks decidedly 'pretty' with Bee lights over the door and blue lights in the hedge......

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Delete

Igirisujin
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

Igirisujin

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 2666
Posted:Written by:
Mind you it looks decidedly 'pretty' with Bee lights over the door and blue lights in the hedge......

lol maybie your sheds gay!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

Delete

Wild Child

Wild Child

Star Trekker

Posted:Now that I can deal with - aesthetically aware testosterone ubblol

Euonymous Europeus

Delete

the_poier
SILVER Member since Jul 2005

the 1337 poier

Total posts: 346
Posted:Written by: Brit_Joe

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Written by:</font><hr />

lol maybie your sheds gay!

ubblol

ive got a fuzzbox and im not afraid to use it
R.I.P. gayfest

Delete

Page: 12