• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Twist

Total posts: 160
Posted:Yikes... two new threads... I'll stop, I promise.....actually, this was motivated by Diana's comment under the cool "places" thread...Another good opportunity to get some real life contact:Who's going to be at the Man this summer?Wanna try and meet up?

Delete Topic

nomad
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

nomad

retired

Total posts: 356
Posted:Hey!There was a thread on this about a month ago, a bunch of people from the board are going. Me and Diana are the only 2 I can remember...nomad

Delete

Twist

Posted:Urgghhh... hangs head in shame....

Delete

Fire Punk

Total posts: 18
Posted:My fire group and a bunch of my friends will be at BM this year. We might have a theme camp, but aren't sure yet. I think we are definately trying to set up a big camp though, where anyone can come and burn anytime. We should be registered under Controlled Burn, so look us up! I know we are going to have a frequency on our walkie talkie type things (i forget what they are called), but i'm not sure what it is right now. )^(

Delete

FireSpirit
SILVER Member since Mar 2001

FireSpirit

Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing

Total posts: 743
Posted:I AM TRYING TO GO!
Non-Https Image Link
I live in Alaska and a bunch of friends are going, I don't know much about it, but I know its a bunch of pyros and I am definetly one!
Non-Https Image Link
Does anyone have any info to give about it? I hear there is a deadline to get tickets. They cost $130? I would love to go and Meet a few of you. Trade moves, and stuff
Non-Https Image Link
SkiChristian

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!

Delete

Twist

Posted:Tickets are up to 185 now... you can get them on Ticketweb... go to:http://www.burningman.comfor info. The deadlines are all price-oriented.... and the prices have nearly maxed out (200 is the highest).. so you can pretty much wait until July if you want at this point. You can even wait until you get there... then tix are 225 I think...Dunno... anyway... yeah... people at the Man range from suck to awesome and have attitudes from "I'm too cool for you..." to "I'll teach ya' everything you can handle..."Me, I'm definitely still in the 'larnin and meetin' phase...Anyway... I will be at camp "Hohm" in the alternative energy zone...I am also 6'8" and use pretty long chains... so... if you see a tall skinny guy who just doesn't seem to want to do anything other than a 360 weave... well... 's probably me...

Delete

moiravoid

Total posts: 8
Posted:its nice to see so many people going....ive NEVER had a better time spinning! its worth the effort to get up there. most people who attend seem to be on a non asshole level. its actually amazing how so many different types of people get along so wonderfully.

Delete