KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Malcolm..why not get them to send in some photos of their swinging. It could be an interesting new feature on the site..hee,hee,hee! rolleyes Kat------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I[This message has been edited by Kat (edited 27 December 2000).]

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

HephGOLD Member
79 posts

Posted:
you mean poi isn't SUPPOSED to be used during sex????? this whole time i was wondering why it hurt so much!!!!

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
one can understand why.swinging, pics, x videos, hot staffs, chains, fans, whips, ropes, blowing, eating, swallowing, buy, order, meet others......i'm beginning to think this BB is just a front. come on out with it malcolm. grinmaybe you shouldn't name the staff moves things like doggy style, behind the back, thru-the crotch etc smilenow you've done it. the message board has at least four references to the big S E Xkeyword. The last time i typed that in for a gag i got more results than there are people on this planet.oh-oh

o-omember
78 posts

Posted:
who's to say they're confused? with the profusion of pr0n on the net, maybe there's a gateway providing specifically for leering geeks who have a sweat when they see people twirling fire...*shudder*o-o