• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > Any one from Nottingham?

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
siren1987

siren1987

Total posts: 22
Posted:hey, i'm jo i recently got some poi and i'm moving to nottingham in september to go to nottingham trent uni and i'd like to know if there are any poi spinners or any such related hobbied peoples there. i've been told it's easier to progress with poi if you learn from some one else? soooo any experienced poi spinners?

jo xxx ubbrollsmile

ummm.... i'll edit this when i think of something witty to say

Delete Topic

lauz the caterpilla

lauz the caterpilla

goddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!

Total posts: 2443
Posted:right i shall find out who you are. if you pm me when your in the square i'm free all week just not the weekend as i'm at clapham.
ok so erm yeah get down this thursday or i shall hunt you down badly and throw turnips at you wink
hug

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Delete

some_like_it_hot

Total posts: 8
Posted:hey.do any of the notts spinners know if there is any spinning going on this bonfire night?

Delete

lauz the caterpilla

lauz the caterpilla

goddess of all things slimey and an interchangeable insect!

Total posts: 2443
Posted:should be erm go forest as usual and we'll find somewhere from there biggrin

Shhhhhh! the boobies are trying to sleep.
owner and the property of noddy.
*i was a caterpilla last night wink* - libby_tuesday

Delete

aku

Total posts: 1
Posted:Hello hello hello, Ive recently inherited a set of poi and i really enjoy spinning them but need people to teach me how to use them properly, Ive also just moved to nottingham so i dont know anyone who can teach me, can anyone help me??

Delete

Invader Xan
SILVER Member since May 2005

Invader Xan

Your friendly neighbourhood mad scientist

Total posts: 479
Posted:Goose Fair site, Thursdays at 8... Wow. I've been spinning in Nottingham for 2 years and I didn't realise people met up! I'm so going to have to come along sometime! =)

It's a bit of a hike, seeing as I live in West Bridgford, but I'm sure I can trek across town sometime...

"Love the art in yourself and not yourself in the art."
--Konstantin Stanislavisky

Delete

Fraggl
BRONZE Member since Apr 2006

Total posts: 3
Posted:Hey Xan, you know you only need ask for a lift and I'm so there. What else could we possibly have to do on a thursday??

Fraggl

Caution: Contains Science.

Delete

Page: 12