• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Technical Discussion > Suitable Grip for aerotech Devilstick

Login/Join to Participate

animatEd
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Total posts: 3540
Posted:I've recently got my aerotech devilstick back from being fixed, and tried to use it. I tried to do some contact with it and found it really slippery!!

Does anyone else have an aerotech DS that they do contact with? How do you get over this problem? Is it just something that I have to get used to?

I could add grip to it, but then there's the problem of what to use? I can't use anything that would make it too bulky... because that would annoy me on certain tricks...

I have sent DsAds a PM... but we all know how often he comes online... wink

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete Topic

mech
BRONZE Member since Jun 2003

mech

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 6207
Posted:ads does not use grip on his ds as far as i know, he just started to play with his ds and then got really good through practice.....

Step (el-nombrie)

Delete

animatEd

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Posted:I was afraid of that...

Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Be Water My Friend.

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:clear grip

smile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

animatEd

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Posted:Yeah but, My DS is a lot smaller than a staff, AND i don't wa\nt to make it too fat, and I don't want to cheat....

Be Water My Friend.

Delete

strugz
BRONZE Member since Mar 2002

strugz

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3964
Posted:you dont want to cheat?

so the point of this post was?

ubbloco

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

Delete

animatEd

animatEd

1 + 1 = 3

Posted:Ok...

I was seeing if other people cheated, before I decided whether or not in was 'the done thing', so that I wouldn't feel too bad about doing it...

oh, and

tongue

Be Water My Friend.

Delete