Page:
_FSA_now comes with skydiving license
1,627 posts

Posted:
Right...Well now i have your attention......

I just wanted to say hellooooooo!!! wavehello

Well I've been lurking around the site for a wihle and finally got around to signing up and making and intro thread

My names Taya Ketelaar-Jones

Um I do devil sticks, poi, diabolo and a tiny bit of staff....

I do contortion and sideshow/freakshow stunts am in a circus called The Suitcase Circus.....we busk and do hired performances

I have one sister (ilsanya)

annnddd......I wont tell you how old I am so I'll let you guess.... biggrin

Well that's all from me and please PM me if you live in tassie so that we can meet up because I'm desperate to meet new twirlers.......

tata bye

bounce bounce2

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

1,627 posts

Posted:
*Chases Yoni around the thread yelling "No fair, I didn't see you"* tongue

poig: Well you see my parents are not fire spinners themselves, but they've always let me play with fire. Since I was coordinated enough to strike a match (about 3 years old) I've been playing with fire. It seemed only a natural progression to start spinning it.

Obviously they were concerned for my safety when I was younger and I was always under supervision, but they are confident that I know what I'm doing now and are fine with it.

However going to CG was a different story.. Because I'd have to travel 'over seas' to get there and would be staying with people neither I, nor my parents had met, they were a bit hesitant.. I've done it before, except I was staying with family.

Anyway, they didn't let me.. So I'll just have Circus Fest to look forward to smile hug

Proudly owned by the very cute Pineapple Pete. Owner of Noddy. Joint owner of Mr Majestik.

poigmarmite and nutella sandwich
1,590 posts

Posted:
Hmm... you have nice parents. Unlucky about the travelling though frown

THE hop Pyro.
(with parents)
Unowned

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by: FSA

So I'll just have Circus Fest to look forward to smile hug

YAY circus fest!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

yoshixGOLD Member
4 posts

Posted:
take 2 and call me in the morning

email me

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
heya little miss, and a belated happy birthday too you hug kiss was going to send you an sms on the day, but lack of credit stopped me. hope you had a great day smile

miss you a bunch, have to catch up with you soon

hug kiss hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

1,627 posts

Posted:
Not long 'till Circus Fest now! biggrin

Thanks heaps Pete smile hug kiss hug kiss

Well I'd just like to announce that today.... I WENT SKY DIVING! Woohooo! Can you tell I enjoyed it? It was a late birthday present.. But certainly the BEST 15th birthday present EVER!
Yep, 10000 feet up and a free fall of about 30-40 seconds. Then a nice parachute ride down. FREAKING AWESOME!

Well I'll go and take my excitement else where now.. Toodles. smile

1,627 posts

Posted:
so i'm back! have been absent for quite some time now.
so. updates!
er. am now in year 11 at college.
moved out of home at the start of this year.
i just read my last post and dang, was i excited about sky diving! i've just been skydiving again.. did the solo training course to get my A license which was pretty ace.
suitcase circus are still together, we're doing hired sideshow/freakshow gigs a lot more now days.
joined a big top circus about 5 months back. so am currently doing trapeze, tissue, tight wire, lyra, doubles trapeze/tissue. etc. am majoring in flying trapeze which is a tad fun.
i have exams tomorrow and over the next few days so i'm a bit of a stress cadet.
doesn't help that i also have to flu..
college is good though. photography especially. and psychology, that's particularly interesting.

but yeah.
letting you all know that i'm back (hopefully for a while) and drop me a line if you want to chat sometime. =)

Page: