Page:
SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
After the success of the invasion of Ireland I thought I would put an idea forward that was talked about a bit on the weekend.

The idea is that we pick a country to invade each year or maybe we could make it a couple a year depending on how busy everyone is. To this end, I have kind of volunteered to arrange an invasion of Wales in the near future. What I need to know from people is what they would like there to be on this invasion.

Wales has lots to offer so narrowing it down a bit would help me to formulate some kind of plan. Thanks for any input. It will all help. biggrin

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
works for me skully smile

Uphill though.......... frown wink

But saying that - this time the ubervan will be coming biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

CloudscapeSILVER Member
62 posts

Posted:
Sounds good scully - we'll have to organise a retaliatory invading force from Ireland!

Remember what the doormouse said

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Ooo I'll have just got back from a conference in Germany - sounds great to me smile

Thank you for being so organised Skully, you're cowin lush you are wink hug (did I spell it right?)

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
ubblol Yes hun you spelt it right..... Your basteringly cowin lush you are! ubblol

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
cowjuice is lush? yup, but only with chocolate ice cream. or strawberry. or both. I want a milkshake smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
Ooooooooooooooooooooo more invading count me in (Mmmmm as an invader this time not a defender.....although if its in wales does the fact im half welsh make me a half defender?????) ubbloco

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
Birgit you be quiet about the cowjuice right now you hear? Bad Birgit. We'll have none of that moo talk round here. It isn't safe.

Basteringly Skully? Does that involve a turkey baster? umm :ewwwww:

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
I have no idea what it means babe. There used to be a woman where I worked that when she was very very excited about something or thought it was the dogs bollox she would call it basteringly cowin lush...... such as "That Johnny Depp is basteringly cowin lush!" She also used to call things fucktastic..... but we won't go into that ubblol

Ooooooops way off topic!

Back on track
I'm find it hard to find a campsite on the Gower willing to take a bunch of spinners. They keep telling me that they are "family sites" that only cater for family groups not large groups of adults. I tried explaining to one campsite owner that we were all children at heart... I think that only made it worse. I'm still waiting on info on the farm feild though so its not all lost yet.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ok today I was told by the person at work that the Farm feild is already booked that weekend by the local Church childrens worship group.......... I kind of now think that maybe I'll give up on the farm as going from Christian worship groups to loonie spinners might be too much of a shock to the owners.

I'm going to try and get us another campsite. Don't hold your breathes it might still all go pear shaped.

If this all fails for this year I'll book up early for something next summer. If thats the case how about on the 9th-12th sept we do some kind of invasion of a City......in England maybe..... some where with an airport and fairly central.... Manchester?? Is there any of those cheapie hotels that allows you to rent by the room rather than the person? If there is we could squeeze a whole load of us into a few rooms and keep the costs down........well its just an idea incase I can't find any campsites crazy enough to take us.

After I get back from Womad this weekend I'll ring around all the campsites I can find in the Swansea/gower/cardiff area. I'll keep you posted.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
woot smile go skully smile yay for your uber organisation and dedication smile

so long as i have funding ill try n make it

back

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
hehe, hope all goes to plan this sounds fun ^_^ I must get a job and practise spinning for september then!

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
you must

or you will beaten with poi tongue

back

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
I don't get back from my conference until the 12th now frown

On the up side though I do get to go to Germany by sleeper train smile

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
i dont have to get to uni till about the 25th of sept so i can make it biggrin

back

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
*bump bump

back

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
lol our bumps arnt working

Page: