firefly
Total posts: 52
Posted:for special events i do my fireshows on 3.5 feet(ca.1.2 meter)stilts.who else has the experience being a "hugh" fireperformer???keep the fire burning...

frank bentzin

Delete Topic

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 997
Posted:Welcome Firefly to our bulletin board
Non-Https Image Link
A lot of the Sydney olympic 2000 opening fire performers were on stilts doing fire (but not sure if they used fire poi)I know bill coleman also does poi on stilts.I have videos of both of these performances/performers in our video galleryHow long are the poi that you use?Happy swinging
Non-Https Image Link
Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

s-p-l-a-t
Total posts: 383
Posted:i know of several people that do poi/staves on stilts. Some do it 'professionally', some do it for fun in the backyard. And I shall also grow several feet in height as soon as my uncle finishes my stilts
Non-Https Image Link
i guess i'm going to *have* to get longer chains too now..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Delete

gάrbǿ
gάrbǿ

addict
Total posts: 521
Posted:Anyone know where I can get good fairly cheap stilts on the web.peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

firefly
Total posts: 52
Posted:thanks malcom for your welcome!(ha,ha)took me a while to hook up with you guys.awesome web-side,thank you!!!yeay saw the opening from the olympics,hugh stilts(close to 2 meters),but they only hold burning torches in each hands.i used 70 cm poi,cause we had others performer on stage and they don't like it to get hit all the time.but i gonna make some long chains(good idea)and perhaps a "monsterstaff"!keep the fire burning.....F.

frank bentzin

Delete