Page:
.:star:.SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,785 posts

Posted:
Seeing as there is a poi goals thread, thought there was a need to start a staff goals thread.

I just want to learn more contact stuff and have a go with some doubles

I'm sure there are lots of you with far more exciting goals!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
My goals are to annoy strugz by asking him to show me a new move every thursday i see him at the hobbit and then learn it before i see him again... ubblol
like that back to front halo dude. even better when it goes back to front to back. wink (though i do get a bit dizzy ubbloco)

also to finally get a camera so i can see what i look like wen i spin...and learn to make it look good when i do stuff.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
*bump*

How many people acheived their goals?

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
i saw this thread and thought to myself......

"i dont even remember what my goal was, probably something stupidly difficult and unrealistic"

then i read roundy roundy neck stuff with a matrix thrown in......

which in turn made me smile as ive nailed that a goodin, roundy roundy neck turns / ducks / stalls / with a matrix or 2 for good measure..... (ill igonore the both directions parts i mentioned though wink)

So yeh - i completed my goals without even realising biggrin

anyhone else?

cool

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
good job! I have the ideas for a routine, but haven't made it yet... But the hard parts done, so that's cool.

but more importantly, I had a kick ass summer! I met loads of cool people, went to loads of festivals and learned loads of cool tricks! So I don't really mind if my goals went by the wayside. It was awesome, can't wait till next year... smile

winter staff goals anyone?

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

-sandy-BRONZE Member
old hand
716 posts

Posted:
Well i cant remember what said my goals were for this summer and i cant be arsed to read thru all this thread to find out, however i was looking thru old dv tapes to find something i could tape over and i came across some footage of me from about april and i recon ive deffinitly improved.
i havnt got the matrix neck wrap thing i was trying at the start of the sumer but thats mainly cos i got distracted by angel rolls with a jesus in the middle which ive got down pretty well now and weird steve variants.
Also like Meg ive had one of the best summers poss going to loads of festys and meeting about a bazillion people so im happy.
As for winter goals i recon im gonna try and concentrate more on getting my flow back to whare it should be and getting everything nice and smooth before moving on to more techy stuff cos ive spent too much time just doing moves over and over and not freestyling enough.

"Don't do it naked!"

T&BBRONZE Member
Me
607 posts

Posted:
didn't really acheve my goals but learn loads of cool [censored] I hadn't thought of back then so who cares smile

winter goals: keep warm.

Maybe I should change this too something abit nicer, humm no I still think your all Ccensoredt

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
For the winter: Get some flow into my doubles. Learn some weird technical spinning simian [censored] and then when I meet him again we can jump up and down for a while going: hey look at this!

Singles: Learn some impure contact moves, and learn everything on 45. Learn the matrix the other way, and maybe the jesus too. Do more elbow stuff. Make a PHAT routine. Get that cod-damn staff cartwheel.

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i think you should add
'get a [censored] hot routine to gether with rob to perform in canada'

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
that's not a goal. That's just what's going to happen anyway...

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Ermmm sorry.

Wrong forum rolleyes

redface

ubblol
EDITED_BY: Firepoise (1130958881)

Getting to the other side smile

jeffhighGOLD Member
89 posts

Posted:
But summer's just on the way? LOL
Jeff

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
shave my legs for btl stuff
mmm

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

jeffhighGOLD Member
89 posts

Posted:
shave my back for btb stuff

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
winter goal: start to learn doubles, get set together,

summer goals: were exceeded greatly (ta meg, ta strugz, well done me biggrin )

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Fire_Freak_Burnernewbie
13 posts

Posted:
rolleyes
EDITED_BY: flash fire (1161928943)

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Mynci

My goals are to annoy strugz by asking him to show me a new move every thursday i see him at the hobbit and then learn it before i see him again... ubblol
like that back to front halo dude. even better when it goes back to front to back. wink (though i do get a bit dizzy ubbloco)

also to finally get a camera so i can see what i look like wen i spin...and learn to make it look good when i do stuff.

lol mission complete, and started on those doubles ubblol

Page: