• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Fireknife Champs - Oh Yeah !

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 75
Posted:Hey !
So busy it's been crazy .
We've been working hard all year for our Fireknife Competition here in American Samoa - it worked out great . My oldest son took the Junior division championship, while my middle son took third place.
Unfortunately, my youngest son got handed a set of doubles which had not been shaken off (problems backstage). When he went to do his flat shoulder spin his whole chest caught on fire .
Of course, he's been well trained - so he just dropped his knives, started patting the flames out, then dropped and rolled. He only suffered minor first degree burns and was back dancing a week later. (He's 12). Scary, but a very good example of why we train for just such emergencies. My oldest took the championship and my middle son took third.
Anyway -2 weeks after that we were in Hawaii for the PCC Competition. My little one did great, but barely missed placing. My oldest took second place (he dropped a couple of times), while my middle son (14 years old) took third.

We're home now 'till September, when we go to Anaheim for the competition there.

Mr Majestik
Mr Majestik

coming to a country near you
Total posts: 4693
Posted:hoorah for fire knives!

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley