taintedaddict
422 posts

Posted:
Night night... Im going to grab 2 hours kip before i start my night shift (arnt I lucky) feel free to read me a story, bring me hot chocolate ect (just general pampering will do) hug

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
confused

Meh

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
making you a hot choccie right now

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
what cantus said.........

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
Once upon a time, there lived a little lad named Waltridge Cuttinghamn. There was nothing that Waltridge like to do better than eat his toast butter-side down, but his Mother said, "No, Waltridge, you can't eat your toast butter-side down, because if you do, the Transpostion Graemlin will come and take you away." But, little Waltridge didn't listen, and one day, whilst he was buttering his toast upside down and whistling the fourth verse of Yellow Submarine, the Transposition Graemlin swooped down out of the sky. "Who are you?" asked little Waltridge. "I am the Transposition Graemlin, and I don't like it when little boys butter their toast upsidedown," promptly replied the Graemlin, because his Mother taught him that it was polite to answer people's questions. "Aww, censored!" said the little boy. Waltridge's Mother gave him a good spanking that night for swearing to monsters.

The End.

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
the uncensored version had a better effect wink

mycoBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,084 posts

Posted:
you're a good story teller sparkey
*sits and waits for another one*