Forums > Meet Others > Travelling to British Colombia

Login/Join to Participate

Travelling DirtbagMember
4 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone. Within the next month I'll be leaving Bishop, CA, and heading up to BC..... Squamish to be exact....... anyone hangin around that area, or plan to travell there this summer?

YexBRONZE Member
97 posts

Posted:
well, i'm in kamloops. we've got a good amount of spinners here and every friday we're at the park going hard. as far as squamish goes, its one of the most picturesque places in bc(my opinion). but i'm in the interior of bc about 500km from there. i'm sure you'll see it on the map. if you do get an opportunity to make it here let me know, i'll show you around. i may actually be moving to squamish for the construction of a water treatment plant, but thats still in the works.

"Not all who wander are lost. "

J.R.R. Tolkien

dipsystranger
11 posts

Posted:
There's a lady who last year ran poi classes at the community centre in Pemberton just up the road. I think her name is Phoebe, and I think she runs Whistlers poi spinners at the fire and ice show. She'd probably be a good contact for you to find. I'm sorry I don't have any more details as I've been back in the UK for a while now.