Forums > Social Chat > Goodness gracious meee!!

Login/Join to Participate

gemitBRONZE Member
71 posts

Posted:
Well I know we've had the music to spin to thread but I just got 6 new lovely jubely vinyls through the post and had to share this one with you all....what an amazing track!! bounce bounce2 bounce bounce2

Just tried mixing whilst spinning and got me v v v exciteamatated!! Haven't actually done it to tunes yet and it was amazing and I was defo much better!!...except the blasted dastardly headphone cable kept getting all tanglmatated!!! Yaaaaay for getting good tunes to listen/spin/dance/go crayzeeeee to!! ubbloco weavesmiley

Sleep when yer dead!

Ted, Ted, I forgaat to have me breakfast, d' ya tink I moight doie?!!

Badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom.....

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
YAY for good tunesis smile

back

munkypunksGOLD Member
enthusiast, but not enthusiastic
367 posts

Posted:
exciteamatated. I love that word!!! Mind if I use it?

And I found the same thing re headphone cord. There are certain moves you just shouldn't try with something attached to your ears. Untangling poi strings from cable sucks, and mine hurt my ears when they get yanked out. But tunage is essential, so just be careful. cool

You can't fall off the floor, but sometimes you need a chair to reach the cookie jar.

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
wow... just listened to it, and I am usually not into that type of music, but... I listened, and liked it!!

shall have to pass that on to a friend...