• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

Total posts: 82
Posted:I have noticed since i started looking on these forum thinggummy bobbies that lots of people seem to be obsessed with a type of animal. You have no idea how happy that makes me because i was beinging to think i was the only person who had reached the age of 25 and was still convinced nothing in the owrld is as cool as a platapus...

... well possibly except those piiiinnnnkkkkkfluffy poi i'm lusting after, ho hum payday is so very far away!

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:Good job it was a no-kill shelter if they'd mistaken you and taken you back with them!

Want a carrot? wink

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:i love coons.

the tail with the cat on the end.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Arf! Can I have a biscut?
Total posts: 288
Posted:Written by: flid

Good job it was a no-kill shelter if they'd mistaken you and taken you back with them!

Want a carrot? wink

Lemme look... White face, long ears, no buck teeth and makes barking noises.

No, no bunnies here!

Actually, it was a werid weekend for them. The con is of sci-fi enthusiasts with an anthromorphic take on the world, so I wasn't the only "dog" running about. All told I think we raised +$10,000 or more for them, not to meniton the charity auction and more. To put it lightly, they were VERY grateful. Plus I think they adopted at least one dog that weekend to someone who will care for it greatly.

Even if the REAL dogs were a little confused... Lick MY face will ya...

I'm weird. Just work through that and we'll all be fine.

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater suggest that he wear a tail." - Fran Lebowitz

Page: 12