Sakura_Moon
Sakura_Moon

Hop's Kitten Jester.
Total posts: 1803
Posted:I started a new move when i was trying to do butterfly weave. I ahve no idea what it is... All i do is start on my right side with a 3 bt weave and turn to my left, bringing it into a backwards weave, then going up over my head into forward weave, then down again. No one else i knwo can do it and doesnt know what ti is...someone said it looked like a huge flower...i watched my reflection and saw its jsut a big circle amde up or little cicles...
If that makes sense...
WHAT AM I DOING?!

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Delete Topic

Klowny
Klowny

Disco Inferno
Total posts: 160
Posted:all i can really say is well done maybe this will go into the moves thread as a new move if not its still cool when you find moves by accident, i know this doesnt help your predicament but i needed to say damnm thats cool!

"Only fools are positive! are you sure? Im POSITIVE"

Delete

Sakura_Moon
Sakura_Moon

Hop's Kitten Jester.
Total posts: 1803
Posted:Thankyou!

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Delete

Faberg
veteran
Total posts: 1459
Posted:sounds like you're doing a fountain (though i'm sure i'll soon be corrected if i'm wrong)

it is a very pretty move indeed, one large circle made up of lots of smaller ones.

well done!! hug

now make sure you learn it both ways and in both directions:

forwards weave -> the bit over your head-> backwards weave-> the other bit turning back into a forwards weave....

backwards weave -> the bit over your head-> forwards weave-> the other bit turning back into a backwards weave....

have fun ubbrollsmile

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

Delete

flid
flid

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 3136
Posted:generally known as an upper fountain, lower is where you don't go over your head

Delete