Page:
SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Ok, either I'm really blind or no one had thlked about the BJC....

I can't go to Falmouth but I'm going to the BJC...anyone else going?

Also if anyones interested we're hiring a mini-bus from Norfolk and back again.

Hope to see some of you there

There's too many home fires burning and not enough trees

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Oh...This might help:

https://www.btinternet.com/~marie.benson/bjc/

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I'm going (I think... I sent them a cheque but they've not confirmed anything yet, and I don't have a tent yet either). Can't wait to meet HoP people in real life smile

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Nice one!

Do you know Seamus (from the Uni)? If you do tell him to come...

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I think so... staff boy with long hair?

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Sort of long hair, more, just floppy!

He does contact staff mainly I think.

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i going! so is TKOF

Remember.........YOU LOSE!!!

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I'm going to the BJC! Anyone have tips on travel? I'll be in London for a couple of weeks before, and then my girlfriend and I will be travelling up from there. Is it a good plan to show up some time during the day on Friday, and then leave on Sunday morning? Are there events/gatherings/shows that I ought to plan to see?

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
I'm going! I'm getting the Megabus from London to Perth - owwie, it's going to be a very long journey. Erk.

"Take that, math!"

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
i have no idea how im getting there lol

il work somthing out..... biggrin

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I think we're going to be taking the overnight train from London to Edinburgh, then the bus from there. EasyJet is a bit cheaper, but then we'd have to pay for accomodation, and this is a more romantic way to travel.

BlackassBlueass
183 posts

Posted:
Yeah I'm probably going what with it being just up the road and all... hmm perth in march, that sounds cold...

---------------------------------
Breathing fire doesn't look good on the resume - Everclear

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'm comin seein as i missed it in derby last year. it's gonna be freezin... ah well, lookin forward to playin with everybody! biggrin bounce

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

ZauberdachSometimes sword wofter
199 posts

Posted:
Written by: Blackass

Yeah I'm probably going what with it being just up the road and all... hmm perth in march, that sounds cold...

wuss

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of a sane person.

"just get the f**k on with it and make me the anti-christ already!"

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
no BJC for me this year frown

If anyone videos the renegade, let me know...

juggle

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

PatroclusSILVER Member
spirito vagante
2 posts

Posted:
Well i s'pose i should go since i live in that particular godforsaken tundra. Might be better by the end of the month but wrap up warm anyway kids, weather's been mad up here of late.

If anyone's looking for a friendly local face when they come up, pm me. If nothing else i know where the good bars are! smile

Iain

just because something is simple, doesn't mean it isn't difficult

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Birgit, thanks for passing on the message! He said it was very odd getting told to go hehe

Patro, nice one! I'll pm you my number closer to the time so you can show me some good bars.

Really looking forward to it now. smile

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
Hahahahaha! That's probably because I was all "ummmm... Seamus... do you know someone called Simon..." "Simon? Simon who?" "well, I'm not sure, he just posted on a forum and told me to tell you to go to the BJC. If it's you he was talking about" wink

(G.W. Dahlquist)

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
You called me Simon? lol, that'd be why. Everyone I know calles me Sym

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
*grins*
sorry... typically me! it worked out though!!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Antti_EverythingGOLD Member
addict
446 posts

Posted:
Hey all...

I'm going to the BJC! Happy happy joy soy.

I'm taking the megabus (love the name) from London to Perth on thursday morning.. anybody else on that one?

And i might need a place to stay the wednesday night in London.. wanna help me out?????

Point your toes.

ChuckSnewbie
24 posts

Posted:
Hi,

Anyone going from any of Cambridge/Huntingdon/Peterbourgh/Hertford/London and could offer me a lift. My original lift may have just dropped out.

Or else I'll be the one you all pass on the road, the one with the crumpled cardboard sign saying BJC.

Chuck

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
boo. just emailed the pre-reg person to say that they never confirmed my registration and did they get it at all. they didn't. now it seems I have to pay 10 quid extra and cancel the cheque. that's the 3rd time in 6 months people haven't got important letters (well. I consider letters containing cheques important, even if it's just for juggling conventions) from me. Can't say I like the Royal Mail much.

(G.W. Dahlquist)

elastaaddict
645 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying
I so want to go!
ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying ubbcrying

booooooooooooooooooooooo!

there's nothing quite as fulfilling as a tasty airwrap

if you're full of sh!t, at least you're fertile

"we are all flowers growing in God's garden... and that is why he spreads the sh!t around" - David Byrne

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Written by: The Antti

Hey all...

I'm going to the BJC! Happy happy joy soy.

I'm taking the megabus (love the name) from London to Perth on thursday morning.. anybody else on that one?

And i might need a place to stay the wednesday night in London.. wanna help me out?????

Yay, I'm going to be on that megabus too! biggrin It's going to be horrible - 10 hours or so on a bus, eeek.
Umm, keep an eye out for me, I'll be pretty obvious, I think, seeing as I'll be with a group of 5 or 6 jugglers and I think we've got matching T-shirts for the occasion. There's a piccy in my gallery of me and I look like that.

I would offer you a place to stay if I could, but I'm already blagging one off a mate so I can't really extend the offer. Good luck finding somewhere...

"Take that, math!"

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i'm goin up tommorow mornin on a coach with the whole notts jugglin contingent so will see y'all there.... not to gloat but thank god we'll have video's to watch for the 8 hour trip! biggrin s'probably costin a bit more than megabus though....

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Puresockaddict
406 posts

Posted:
Written by: duballstar

i'm goin up tommorow mornin on a coach with the whole notts jugglin contingent so will see y'all there.... not to gloat but thank god we'll have video's to watch for the 8 hour trip! biggrin s'probably costin a bit more than megabus though....

£6.50, London to Perth, I believe. It cost us £15 for the entire there and back journey - that's Southampton to London, London to Perth, Perth to London, London to Southampton. It's going to be more than 24 hours on buses all in all, but by god it's worth it biggrin

Excitement is brewing now because we leave for london tomorrow. See you all there peoples - Do say hello if you recognise me. I think I'll be wearing either a Tshirt with a juggling monkey on the back or a shirt with Mac written on the back, depending on how organised people I know are.

"Take that, math!"

SymBRONZE Member
Geek-enviro-hippy priest
1,858 posts

Posted:
Nice one! We're leaving Norfolk about 9 tomorrow morning and I'm really looking forward to it!

See you all there, I'm the one with the black and white sock poi, long hair, a goatie and a Roskilde t-shirt. mmm...I don't exactly stand out do I?

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
hehehe... ginger-ish hair, ladybird-patterned furry fluffy poi, not sure about t-shirts yet!! probably something black. see you all!!

(G.W. Dahlquist)

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
grouphug have fun at the BJC

Mr. Bluecat if you read this before you go, can u give DS ads my cd? And good luck - are u in the show or did i read the website wrong?

juggle hug

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

NoddyToe Poking Bad Boy
2,865 posts

Posted:
im going up tomorrow night soo excited biggrin juggle

Page: