Forums > Social Chat > Germies Part 2 (flynts rant for the day)

Login/Join to Participate

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
So, after a forced day off and a visit to the dreaded medical practitioner..... the mere germies turned out to be a chest infection

Im angry, because the flatmates who promised to smoke outside, havent bothered, and for someone who has never smoked in her life, it really affects me, and this is the proof! i havent been sick for FOUR years, i havent needed to be on antibiotics for eight years..... ONE month of living with these people and im on antibiotics.... I kinda think that says something, what a shame they dont give a toss!

another thing, i dont understand is why you would want to toxicate yourself willingly like that anyways. Why? i mean, Come on, where is the appeal..., it doesnt taste good, smell good or look good.... why would you want to do that to yourself? *shrug* i will honestly never understand it.

Having said all that, im saving posthaste to get my own place now, and declare myself once again, a NO SMOKING ZONE

Currently on the right side up of the world.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
You poor kid. Hope you get better soon. And in the meantime, there are ways of "persuading" your flatmates not to smoke. Time to alter the flavour of their favourite brand!!! Soak them in something yukky, or rub jalepeno pepper sauce around the filter of each tube of death

I don't actually mind people who smoke, but I ain't that keen on having it in my living space. & if someone has promised not to, well, they are fair game!!

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
good idea Rozi honey, but they never let em out of sight cos they are too paranoid about pinching them off each other....

i dont mind ppl who smoke, i honestly dont care. *shrug* i dont understand why, but i dont care if you do or dont. I just dont want ppl blowing it in my face when im trying to watch tv, or eat, or just relax after work.... Smoking is a choice right? and right now, i dont have one, they do. So why is it so hard to move two metres away, and smoke in the doorway........ argh,
dammit

i get upset, and then i start coughing again, and now that my lungs are in searing pain, i think id better stop writing for a while...

Currently on the right side up of the world.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
the best wazy i ever heard how to stop smoking was to give your mate the deck and to go into the toilet and stick 3 of the 10 or 6 of the 20 up their arse and to put them back into the pack just how they were....the thought of having something in your mouth thats been up your mates arse is esily enuf to stop you smoking

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
You could always fit smoke alarms in the areas you don't want them to smoke in. Hide them well so that they cannot find the source of the "beep, beep" irritation factor

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...