• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Akurei

Total posts: 12
Posted:Ok ^^* mybe not Edwin or Linkin park... although some people would say Edwin is like *does prissy hand gesture* SO last season!

Sorry ^^* I'm now back in school with people I royally hate I may be a bit odd now and then... actually... when am I not?!

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

Delete Topic

Akurei

Posted:... ok... just ignore me... could someone delete this post? I accidentally clicked new topic instead of reply ^^* dont I feel like an idiot

Ok, so you like DONT remember. I was here before, frolicking about with a bunny on my head and you said 'Let's dance' and I said 'Oook' and the next thing I know you are all FOOM with the fire and the evil and the killing... and what kind of person scares the poo out of a 10 year old girl anyways huh, HUH?!? ... ... ... I DON'T LIKE POO! *turns to bunny* AND SHUT UP!Ohhhh.... whats that sweet smell? It smells kind of like cookies... or death.... or them uhhhh death cookies!AHHHHH!!!!.... wait a minute... didn't I set you on fire and burry you in the backyard?

Delete

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)

Enter a "Title" here:

Total posts: 2905
Posted:You can delete it you know but actually I think its kinda funny, very interesting.

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Me too, it's nice to see something unintentionally more surreal than one of Bender's posthypnotic dimensional word flurries...

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:quote:Originally posted by Charles (INFERNO):
Me too, it's nice to see something unintentionally more surreal than one of Bender's posthypnotic dimensional word flurries...You DO have a way with words, Charles.

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

DRAGULA

Total posts: 70
Posted:yup, and because that is true the oppisite effect
on what people think is untrue 'coz what he said
is diffrent.

Are you okay?I don't Know.....I'm generally f***ed up so it's kinda hard to gauge-Rainbow Randolph

Delete

bender
GOLD Member since Nov 2001

still can't believe it's not butter

Total posts: 6979
Posted:Originally posted by elwood:
quote:"how much for your women?"hey akurei, i luv ya style! that's like the most hysterical sig i seen in a while!

bwark. indeed.

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Delete

lightbug

Total posts: 321
Posted:which brings us to our next point... why you are not supposed to smoke crack..

drugs.. rock and roll. bad ass.. vegas hoes.. late night. booty calls.. shiny disco balls!!

Delete

Charles
BRONZE Member since Jun 2001

Charles

Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer

Total posts: 3989
Posted:Noooo, the word flurries have begun! The word flurries have begun!

::Runs away off into the distance screaming::

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ..................................... "

[ 16 September 2002, 17:27: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Delete

Akurei

Posted:Bender: Thanks! I got it from 'Lenore The cute little dead girl'
which you haven't heard of? *grins* if you have... dang.... if you haven't *taps fingers together* excelent....

Charles: hmmm.... I think you've got something there *Runs off into horizon screaming*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............................

[ 16 September 2002, 17:27: Message edited by: Malcolm ]

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Right. Both you and Charles have to put a space in your screams so the pages isn't so screwed up.

And you, Mr Charles, should know better.

Thanx for your time.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Actully, after checking, Mr Charles isn't at fault. Sorry for the wild alegation (sp?) Mr Charles sir.

Akurei, can you insert a space please cos it hurts my eyes to read the thread at the minute.

Thank you.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1017
Posted:Malcolm to the rescue (with his magical space bar)

May your balls always burn

Delete

FireMikeZ

FireMikeZ

Laguna dude

Total posts: 1438
Posted:ah, even a wizard like prospero spices this opera!

(clap clap) bravo! (hiccup heurghghh) bra--vo! brav/hic!

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

Delete