• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Trippie Hippie
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Trippie Hippie

old hand

Total posts: 733
Posted:How do i get an affect like this
http://wood2.woodyland.org/pics/festivals/glastonbury-2002/thumb/dscf0119-1-0.shtml
br>
I'm guessing that this is done with poi but is it possibe with staff??? And what do i need to make this affect????

So many questions so little time!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Delete Topic

Tom
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Tom

Total posts: 135
Posted:Click here for the link above

It is a photo of someone spinning 'wire wool'. It is possible with a staff or poi for details you could read this active topic:Staff - Wire Wool thread

Tom

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Total posts: 829
Posted:hollow heads made out of chicken wire and stuffed full of wire wool i think.

i can't remember having seen anyone do it with a staff but i don't see a problem with trying.

wherever you go, there you are.

Delete

Trippie Hippie
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Trippie Hippie

old hand

Total posts: 733
Posted:Thankyou to you both, I'll be giving it a whirl this weekend, can't wait!!!!!
Wish me luck.....
TH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

Delete

Salinger

Total posts: 382
Posted:My advice as as someone who recently did wire wool staffing for the first time is read up on it, check that thread in the staff section I started, try the helicopter spin with it, and have a great time!

A conspiracy of silence speaks louder than words...

Delete

Doc Lightning
GOLD Member since May 2001

Doc Lightning

HOP Mad Doctor

Total posts: 13920
Posted:You have to jump around a lot.

No, that's what happens when you spin off AFTER lighting your pois.

-Mike )'(
Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

"A buckuht 'n a hooze!" -Valura

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:I think Knagi does it with staffs. I can't think of anyone else off hand but i know i have read about a fair few folks doing it.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [how how how] we found the following similar topics.
1. <b></b>L<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>F<b></b>i<b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>T<b></b>r<b></b>a<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>F<b></b>i<b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>r<b></b>a<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b> <b></b>a<b></b>n<b></b>d<b></b> <b></b>s<b></b>a<b></b>f<b></b>e<b></b>t<b></b>y<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b> <b></b>m<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>y<b></b>o<b></b>u<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>f<b></b>i<b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>w<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b> <b></b>l<b></b>a<b></b>s<b></b>t<b></b> <b></b>l<b></b>o<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b>e<b></b>r<b></b> *help/resource i have written this to explain how you can make you wick last longer ...
2. <b></b>L<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>G<b></b>u<b></b>i<b></b>d<b></b>e<b></b>s<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>W<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b> <b></b>M<b></b>a<b></b>t<b></b>e<b></b>r<b></b>i<b></b>a<b></b>l<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b> <b></b>m<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>y<b></b>o<b></b>u<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>f<b></b>i<b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>w<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b> <b></b>l<b></b>a<b></b>s<b></b>t<b></b> <b></b>l<b></b>o<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b>e<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b> *help/resource i have written this to explain how you can make you wick last longer ...
3. <b></b>L<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b> <b></b>m<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>y<b></b>o<b></b>u<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>g<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b>:<b></b> <b></b>Q<b></b>u<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b> <b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b>l<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>s<b></b>e<b></b>,<b></b> <b></b>r<b></b>i<b></b>v<b></b>e<b></b>t<b></b>e<b></b>d<b></b> <b></b>h<b></b>o<b></b>o<b></b>p<b></b>s<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b>:<b></b> <b></b>M<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>a<b></b> <b></b>R<b></b>i<b></b>v<b></b>e<b></b>t<b></b>e<b></b>d<b></b> <b></b>C<b></b>o<b></b>n<b></b>n<b></b>e<b></b>c<b></b>t<b></b>i<b></b>o<b></b>n<b></b> *help/resource for tubing  this video shows you how to drill and rivet a connector to...
4. <b></b>L<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>J<b></b>u<b></b>g<b></b>g<b></b>l<b></b>i<b></b>n<b></b>g<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b>3<b></b> <b></b>B<b></b>a<b></b>l<b></b>l<b></b>s<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>h<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b> <b></b>j<b></b>u<b></b>g<b></b>g<b></b>l<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>3<b></b> <b></b>b<b></b>a<b></b>l<b></b>l<b></b>s<b></b> *help/resource
5. <b></b>L<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b> <b></b>m<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>y<b></b>o<b></b>u<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b>n<b></b> <b></b>g<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>r<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b>:<b></b> <b></b>Q<b></b>u<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b> <b></b>r<b></b>e<b></b>l<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>s<b></b>e<b></b>,<b></b> <b></b>r<b></b>i<b></b>v<b></b>e<b></b>t<b></b>e<b></b>d<b></b> <b></b>h<b></b>o<b></b>o<b></b>p<b></b>s<b></b> <b></b>&<b></b>g<b></b>t<b></b>;<b></b> <b></b><<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>w<b></b><<b></b>/<b></b>b<b></b>><b></b> <b></b>t<b></b>o<b></b>:<b></b> <b></b>M<b></b>a<b></b>k<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>a<b></b> <b></b>Q<b></b>u<b></b>i<b></b>c<b></b>k<b></b> <b></b>R<b></b>e<b></b>l<b></b>e<b></b>a<b></b>s<b></b>e<b></b> <b></b>H<b></b>o<b></b>o<b></b>p<b></b> *help/resource this video shows you how to drill and insert a quick release...

Show more..