Page:
MidianThe Fairy Of Things That Go Bump In The Night ;)
188 posts

Posted:
Name: Carly

Sex: Female...

Favorite Toys: Staff... Poi... Fire Frisbee... Charlie!! (Fun to poke n mess about with!) angelblue

Been Twirling: Not sure exactly how long and it depends on what I’ve been twirling biggrin devil

Things I Like Doing: Horse riding, Spinning, Mountain Biking, & Going out to get Trashed biggrin

Music I Listen To: Ermm well what don’t I listen to... I like loadza music! Ranging from rock to reggae blues to opera (yes go ahead and laugh ubbloco most people do) and punk to rave.. Loadza other music too!

Musical Instruments: I Have played the violin for almost 13 years now… I went to the royal northern collage of music too biggrin I also sing… several different styles and am learning the piano again!

Favorite TV Shows: I don't watch too much TV but I’d say most probably CSI... Charmed or MTV2 (not exactly a show I know)

Favorite Movies: Dogma, Mallrats, Natural Born Killers, Jay & Silent Bob + Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back!

Favorite Books & Author: My favorite Author definitely has to be either Anne Rice... Or Garth Nix... Both are FANTASTIC Fictional writers... (I read a lot cuz I get bored at work!)

Favorite Colors: Umm.. Pink, Black, Blue And Green! (I can’t choose)

Favorite Things to Say:

"oOo Look at the Pretty Fire... oOo Touch the Pretty Fire oO... OWW THE censored FIRE BURNT ME!"

WOOHOO….. Finally I finished devil angelblue devil so yea feel free to talk to me anytime! And Dont Be A Stranger Now weavesmiley

OOPS! got bollocked for putting my full name... :P ah well

EDITED_BY: Midian (1103768110)

oOo Look At The Pretty Fire.. oOo Touch The Pretty Fire oO.. OWW THE PRETTY FIRE BURNT ME!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Excellent.

and can i trade them in for something?

Meh

188 posts

Posted:
lol sure.. what u want to trade them for

and oh yea have you heard from the cute lil bugis recently???

oOo Look At The Pretty Fire.. oOo Touch The Pretty Fire oO.. OWW THE PRETTY FIRE BURNT ME!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Bugis is upstairs at the moment.

Last time i saw him he was reading a book about sea monsters.

Meh

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
This badger seems much happier

Non-Https Image Link

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh, badger!!!!!!

I thought he was someone who makes badges... wink

You know like a tailer makes tails and a carpenter makes carp...

ubblol

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

188 posts

Posted:
he heh now thats just silly they are called badgering making thingy peoples biggrin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Who makes cuttle fish then Charles?

Meh

188 posts

Posted:
So yea... i was so ill at the last meet :S it was horrible.... i could barely move! so i just sat down mostly... i'm trying to learn new stuff for friday and its going ok i guess.... once again im ill... just got bored so i though i would post it on here!

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
I may see you this friday, i dont know yet, have you found the reverse curse to bring you back from the undead or are we going to have to decapitate you?

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

188 posts

Posted:
he heh i'm cured and feeling better now tongue this time i might actually be able to pick something up and attempt something lol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Do you plan to be less green and wobbly too? biggrin

kiss hug

Meh

188 posts

Posted:
lol if i can actually make it now then yea..... slightly upset becvause it's been changed to saturday... i knew about 5 or 6 people that could only come on the friday frown not gunna rant.. or say what i actually want to lol cuz then if people read this.. they'll hate me tongue as per usual

ah well i hope to see ya on sat even if i am green n wobbly LOL MWAH hunni xx
EDITED_BY: Midian (1106844563)

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Yeh i was one of the friday lot, but now i cant make it frown

188 posts

Posted:
someof us are still meeting on friday if ya wanna join us hunni...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was more up for a friday meet than an saturday one. Erm wasn't it Havokist that pushed for the change?

Maybe if we lynched him it would make us feel a little better...

I'll fetch a rope you find a sturdy tree

wink

Meh

Bugishave fur, will huggle
231 posts

Posted:
Hey Aunty Kit. How are you? I am really really cold. When i have writted this I am going to go and sit in front of the heater and warm up.

Did you have fun being a zombie the other day? Some times I pretend to be a pirate and some other times I play at being a cowmonkey. I haven't tried being a zombie yet. I saw some zombies in Shaun of the Dead and they said "urrrrr" and one of them fell down. Sometimes I fall down. Sometimes I wake up on the floor when i have falled out of bed in the night. Beds are tricky to stay in I think.

I saw you in Manchester and I wanted to hug you lots and lots. But i didn't hug you because it was scary and i didn't want to got wandering about on my own.

I like going to Manchester. Last time i wented to Manchester Uncle Will gave me a new friend. His name is Sidekick and today he and I played Spiderman.

I like Spiderman, he is my 3rd favourite superhero after Daredevil and Scooby Doo. When I grow up I want to be a superhero.

In Scooby Doo the movie the funny blonde man does rope dart. At Falmouth, Uncle Durbs is going to teach me rope dart and I am going to use it to fight bad people.

Are you going to Falmouth? Would you like to learn rope dart with me?

I'm really sleepy now. I'm going to go have a nap.
Maybe I will see you soon?

lots of love
bugis
ps: Can you hug me when you see me please? I Like hugging. You look like you are very good at hugging. I also think that you are really, really, really pretty redface But don't tell anybody I said so.

I have my sidekick now. I think I call him Sidekick!!

"Lets get Jinky with it!"

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Hi Bugis, I;m glad to hear you and Sidekick are getting on smile sorry I will not be seeing you this weekend, blame Havokist cos I was well up for Friday night!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well you can sit in on friday night watching crappy films starring Melissa Joan Hart instead then can't you Will?

Meh

PyroWillGOLD Member
4,437 posts

Posted:
Yes i can, and it turns out you were right Cantus, she is a temptress, i thought she was innocent, shes fooled everyone in the film, even me!

188 posts

Posted:
*evil laugh* devil tee hee found a tree ^.^

188 posts

Posted:
tee hee... thankyou bugis and of course i will hug you.... i wasnt so much of a zombie this meet.... but i was slightly because some nasty person (who i know now who it was) spiked me with a very nasty drug... and i hadnt recovered from it... but if you ever want hugs my dear come and find me

188 posts

Posted:
good to see people at the meet... sorry i wasnt ermm... social a lot!

was a smaller meet this time i noticed! neway off now Mwah buhbyes

188 posts

Posted:
WOOHOOO

finally i got my internet connection back... you see my mums computer got a virus so i had to fix my own computer and wire up n boot everything.. (which took me about 200 attempts) im really crap with computers so i dont really know how its falling appart but if i dissapear again thats probebly why:P

PyroGyronewbie
17 posts

Posted:
Written by: Midian

BECAUSE badgers are omnipotent n stuff biggrin i decided to post this link.. its for people with the giggles everyone should have seen it but i think its SOOO COOL angelblue

theres others here too provided by the lovely mr cantus fraggle ubblove thankies hunni

https://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
https://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/35/
https://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/25/

he heh enjoy hug

Just me posting to an old thread ... {again} ...

Weebls rool smile

If it all gets a bit much put some salad fingers on ... brings you down with a crooked smile :}

PyroGyro

PyroGyronewbie
17 posts

Posted:
oops, me again, me baaaad forgot stinky linky ...

https://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/39/

PyroGyro

Page: